i just made the grave error of trying to go outside

0sm0se said:
Then I must give off some sort of smell, because I get cursed out by people I don't even look at.

sorry dude! come hang out with me and I'll show you the awesome parts of MD/Baltimore

although I HAVE found that the more affluent suburbs are pretty mean

xfer said:
i dunno i drove from philly-dc and back several times. nobody in maryland ever called me a my pals, unlike texas.

hahaha, I f'in love texas. Actually, I can't stand much of the big towns (except parts of Austin), but I do f'in love small towns.

Also, I wish Emily would just sit in the gulf until the weekend so there would be some good waves when I go to Galveston.

Near Loyola, right?

I'm serious though, maybe its the way I walk but even in Charleston, SC, one of the proclaimed nicest and safest cities in America, some kid spat out the window of a passing car onto me. For some reason, I am the magnet every asshole in America.

Maybe a little but my limp is totally legit, resulting from lack of cartilage in my knees, unresolved ligament issues in both ankles [severed ATF (anterior talofibular) ligaments that aren't fully mended nor will they ever be] and an arthritic big toe (I shit you not, resulting from from an unset break and multiple re-breaks).

My multiple gimps
puts some limps
in walk when I pimps.

0sm0se said:
Maybe a little but my limp is totally legit, resulting from lack of cartilage in my knees, unresolved ligament issues in both ankles [severed ATF (anterior talofibular) ligaments that aren't fully mended nor will they ever be] and an arthritic big toe (I shit you not, resulting from from an unset break and multiple re-breaks).

My multiple gimps
puts some limps
in walk when I pimps.

Those years after fifty are going to be fun...

Montreal is awesome. There I said it. I keep telling you but nobody ever comes... I am making the effort of going seeing some of you guys next weekend, why don't you do the same for a cool weekend...

MS: i was in montreal back in 1996 and while i enjoyed myself at the time, i have to re-post that a grizzled woodsman did try and rip my heart out at a cabin in the woods. and then they played the macarena. it was all very weird.

Quite a promise you made there. I promise I will go to New York before 2010...

No, wait, I probably will go within the next year or two but what the hell. First promise stands.

Mindspell. The war never came to Serbia, much less Belgrade.

The only damage done was by the US-led NATO bombing in 1999.

Only a couple buildings though, most of which have already been rebuilt.

Anyway, it's really nice and old, maybe a little dirty, but there's cheap booze and drugs, hot broads and insane clubs and stuff.

The bombing was what I was referring to. I guess you don't consider that war... good for you :)

I am seriously considering something like doing a three/four week stint starting in Prague and doing something like Prague, Vienna, Lubljana, Zagreb, Sarajevo and finish things off in Belgrade. Could be a fun trip.

Willing to take a couch surfer?