I Just Ordered.......

Misticdeth

Mar 3, 2002
Sudbury, Ontario
Visit site
V: The New Mythology Suite and Divine Wings Of Tragedy from the End Records. I have heard so many great things about both albums i just cant wait to hear these 2 albums.....Cant wait
headbob.gif

Misticdeth said:
V: The New Mythology Suite and Divine Wings Of Tragedy from the End Records. I have heard so many great things about both albums i just cant wait to hear these 2 albums.....Cant wait
headbob.gif

All I can say is...You're in for a major thrill. Welcome to this exciting world of Symphony X. It's quite an experience.

Those are the two I started out with, like Pharoah said, your in for a major thrill. Those two are possibly my two favorite cd's ever, nothing has gotten more runs through my cd player. In fact I'm listening to DWoT right now...

You better rap yourself in buble-rap 'caz you are going to be blasted out of your fucking town!

Misticdeth said:
headbob.gif
Wise choice.

Misticdeth - If you like The Odyssey (the album I figure got you interested in SyX) then you are not going to be able to decide which CD to listen to. V and DWOT are probably the 2 best albums they've done (DWOT being my personal favorite).

You're in for a real treat having 2 new SyX cd's. I know, I lost my copy of V before I really got to know it and didn't find it until after I had the Odyssey for a few weeks. It was like getting 2 brand new cd's from SyX at the same time. It was awesome! I'm still listening to V to get familiar with all the songs. I know the Odyssey inside and out already.

Enjoy them! (I'm sure you will)