I just spoke to Danny and Vinny on the phone

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

and the rest of us who cant come to the meeting,will make an internet party,drinking man-bitter-turkish coffee(no sugar) and bitter-chocolate olives and some shots of cognac to overcome the loss :( .

you made me jealous like.i'll search for a dead cheap flight.i dont thing theres any chance to find one tho.ill just search for the sake of it:(

sophia im thinking of coming over to greece in march for teh pain of salvation gig...im thinking of taking the bus. am i gonna die like?

SoundMaster said:
It's cool that he may be there, but if he attempts to sing, I'm unplugging the PA system.

hah! only cause your extreme lack of talent means you couldnt handle my deep inner strength. i'll sort you out, no worries. i'm gonna take you on with me hands tied behind me back.

yogidaz said:
hah! only cause your extreme lack of talent means you couldnt handle my deep inner strength. i'll sort you out, no worries. i'm gonna take you on with me hands tied behind me back.

yer twat him daz

Don Corleone said:
sophia im thinking of coming over to greece in march for teh pain of salvation gig...im thinking of taking the bus. am i gonna die like?
arggggg...
for salonica or Athens Emre?
for Salonica it will be ok but for Athens if you can't sleep at the bus it will be a little bit tired trip... hehe

those busses are fucken manly. thats why i took the plane back to athens from istanbul :tickled:

he will go to salonika obviously.

Giorgos said:
arggggg...
for salonica or Athens Emre?
for Salonica it will be ok but for Athens if you can't sleep at the bus it will be a little bit tired trip... hehe

yeah i'll probably come to thess, giorgos. but i dont know. i wanna meet you guys and the gig in athens will be better of course.

i'll come either by train or bus. i'll definitely notify you guys. theres no escaping from me like hahahahah

Hey Emre, I'm obsessed with Pain of Salvation! Can you give me a little bit more info about the show (when, price...) and your plans? Not that I think a can make it there in march, but still I'd like to hear.

why do you think you cant make it? it's on a weekend (22-23 march) and i plan to go with a few people from the turkish opeth forum. everyone has school, but we'll work something out. i definitely wanna see them live, i definitely want to go to greece and i definitely wanna have some fun.

ahh, it has two reasons, the first one is that I'm short on money atm (don't think it will change by march), the second one is that it's my graduation year this year, and I have taken too many classes to finish it, don't exactly know how it will be next semester.

The first one is a more important reason. :erk: