Danny and Vinny

Cenk said:
if they change their name I'm willing to buy the rights to their old name and continue to make Anathema records heheheh. perhaps I could get Dazza to sing as well. :p
You should do, people weep at the very sight of the word Anathema. Just get a few journeymen in and youre laughing ;)

Strangelight said:
You should do, people weep at the very sight of the word Anathema. Just get a few journeymen in and youre laughing ;)
yeah as well as Dazza I could get some members of his band and Dunc on bass, I'd be on guitar and we're in business. we could write the long-awaited follow-up to Pentecost III - "Rise Pantheon Dreams"! :) then go on tour with My Dying Bride and Cathedral.

Cenk said:
yeah as well as Dazza I could get some members of his band and Dunc on bass, I'd be on guitar and we're in business. we could write the long-awaited follow-up to Pentecost III - "Rise Pantheon Dreams"! :) then go on tour with My Dying Bride and Cathedral.
can I play keyboards instead of bass?

I myself have never read any of these interviews so it's hard to say in what context the "journalist" Bel speaks of was going with the interview. But, I really like the new album myself (I think it's better then AFDTE personally) and if it turns out they weren't as pleased as they expected to be with it, that's unfortunate. As far as getting rid of their name....hmmmm.. dunno why they'd wanna do that! They'd really only be hurting themselves as they would turn some of their core audience out, prob lose sales, not to mention trying to establish a new name in maybe a different scene. And yeah, I'm with the people that think first of the band rather then the definiton (biblical curse) when I hear the name.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i can do tatu vocals aye.
excellent. but do you realise that you'll also have to be involved in some lesbian action on stage & in the videos?

Don Corleone said:
i would. arent they underage? i might get arrested or something ffffs
as long as they're at least 16 it's ok. in this country anyway. :D

that reminds me, those twins mary kate & ashley are pretty hot too!

mka18.jpg