Several Questions For Danny if you please......

Sonicbrutality

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2004
I've been listening to Anathema since 1996, and ya'll are my favorite, or one of my favorite bands, and I just wanted to ask some questions.....
1. When you drastically changed your style between The Silent Enigma, and lets say, Judgment, was that intentional? Or Natural progression, and just out of curiosity, why?
2. I think Judgment has the most powerful message out of all your albums, when I was reading the liner notes, it says that your mother had passed away not long before, and I was wondering if most of the tracks are about her?
3. Why'd you cut your hair?
4. Are you growing it back?
5. Are YOU there?
6. Do you still play the old songs live anymore? If so, does Vinny sing them in the natural clean voice? (I live in Florida, and the only live setting I've seen you in was on the DVD, plus a German chick told me ya'll kick ass live)
I just wanted you to know that I think you all kick ass, and I think it's great that Jamie is back, and whoever said in that thread about the best line-up that you guys need Darren back needs to be shot. :headbang: o_O

Oh, she was alright I guess, if you like tall heavier ladies with crooked eyes. Actually I'm married to a Bulgarian, I had talked to her(German chick) when I was in Germany, and she worked in Frankfurt at a joint called Musik Laden, which became my favorite CD store cuz' they had the ultra pain in the ass to find version of Judgment, on vinyl, that had Transacoustic on it!