Stupid questions for the band

Blue Taste

Oct 7, 2002
Belgium - Antwerpen
Visit site
Hi danny, i see that your last name is the same as vincent's. Are you related?????

Hi duncan, is the 4th song on alternative 4 about your famous tractor-pulling contest where you suddenly lost control over the wheel and drove right into uncle bob's hot-dog stand???? (and thus ended last in the competition, realizing you could have been first)

Where is the suberb pybus, and why isn't he posting here????

Is it true that [anatiema] going to re-record eternity with darren on vocals????

Blue Taste said:
Hi danny, i see that your last name is the same as vincent's. Are you related?????

Hi duncan, is the 4th song on alternative 4 about your famous tractor-pulling contest where you suddenly lost control over the wheel and drove right into uncle bob's hot-dog stand???? (and thus ended last in the competition, realizing you could have been first)

Is it true that [anatiema] going to re-record eternity with darren on vocals????

try not to jerk off early in the morning mate
lol.gif

Blue Taste said:

Pybus is now a True Black Metaller !! see new pictures of Cradle of Filth :D

Blue Taste said:

Ive only driven a tractor once and I nearly crashed it into a wall. I did ok though for my first go.
The superb Pybus is in a much bigger and better band than Anathema so why should he bother posting on a 3rd division forum like this?
Darren is visiting temples.

- Is it true that Anathema will tour worldwide, supported by Morbid Angel, Deicide and Marduk?
- Is it true that, on this tour, Anathema will only play songs from "Crestfallen" and "Pentcost III"?
- Is it true that I'm a wanker?

Thortyir said:
- Is it true that, on this tour, Anathema will only play songs from "Crestfallen" and "Pentcost III"?

No, no. You got it all wrong buddy! This is the "at one with the planet" tour (their demo version of "at one with the earth"). They will only play this song, for an entire hour!
Well, maybe if you're lucky, they do a cover of moonspell's alma mater, but i hate it when they change the lyrics... "as i would die now.." tssssss, it doesn't make any sense... :yuk: