I just stared at a black cross

Am I the only one that realized the red line that shows? the fucker who made it sucks at making gifs it seems...

AnvilSnake said:
Am I the only one that realized the red line that shows? the fucker who made it sucks at making gifs it seems...

i guess something`s wrong wif ur eyes :| :guh:

ok, this is not one of those:
stare at the screen for 30 seconds, then get scared shitless by some screaming zombie thing?

i'll wait for 10 minutes just to be sure

ah, not bad... thing is, the pink and gray work together to create the illusion of green, once you focus on the + the pink dots dissapear because of tunel vision, but the green one is stil visible because the dots get brighter ... not bad at all.

haha that was really cool!
When i first read this thread I thought you said "I just 'started' at a black cross" and I was like ... Ive heard of red cross and blue cross.. but what the hell is black cross? it all makes sense now hehehe, cool link Karen.

Igor#6 said:
ok, this is not one of those:
stare at the screen for 30 seconds, then get scared shitless by some screaming zombie thing?

i'll wait for 10 minutes just to be sure

ah, not bad... thing is, the pink and gray work together to create the illusion of green, once you focus on the + the pink dots dissapear because of tunel vision, but the green one is stil visible because the dots get brighter ... not bad at all.

Haha, that's what I thought it was too. I hate those :(

Kitt_College said:
haha that was really cool!
When i first read this thread I thought you said "I just 'started' at a black cross" and I was like ... Ive heard of red cross and blue cross.. but what the hell is black cross? it all makes sense now hehehe, cool link Karen.

HA HA I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!

WAY COOL I SENT IT TO MY FWIENDS, AWWW

:Smokin: