a guy..., Chromatose, ForbiddenAngel, Janina, lizard, Pyrus, retarded penguin

R

rebirth

Hello strangers...its 6.40am in Sydney_Australia...
Hows it going???

Any cool bands out there, I found one 01_The_Higher_Intelligence_Agency_Colourform.mp3

wow, early, 240 here in canada

I just got through a king diamond marathon, Im listening to the new opeth

I plan on listening o samael,7 witches,dissection and darkthrone later

It's 1:42 PM here.

I downloaded a Symphony X song. It sounded like Dream Theater in parts. I wish these bands would get off the Dream Theater kick, and find their own identity.

its 2:45 pm in Frederick_Maryland ..

listen to OSI

and new Derek Sherinian coming out looks like it could be good.

Just noticed this. It's 11:40 here, and my bandmates are late...again.

I'm currently listening to this awesome Queesnrÿche bootleg I found used at Amoeba Records. It's from the Empire tour, so it has the entire Mindcrime album and plenty of other good shit.

Overkill is good. I just bought Horrorscope...very heavy shit. Do you listen to them?

A fairly new Bay Area band that's been doing some good shit is Imagika. They're heavy, check 'em out.

well even though i was not mentioned...it's 1:50 pm here....haven't found any new bands, but i'm back on my christopher kick again, this should work: www.comecloser.com and everything is just peachy here, weather's real nice....i'll prolly juggle later on, while listening to christopher.
tickled.gif

a guy... said:
It's 1:42 PM here.

I downloaded a Symphony X song. It sounded like Dream Theater in parts. I wish these bands would get off the Dream Theater kick, and find their own identity.

What song?

a guy... said:
It was "Edge of Forever" I believe.

Goddamn UM!!!!!!!! IT's the devil incarnate!

hm, that song is really good.

Check out tunes off Divine Wings of Tradegy, I have the album, it really havey and good

Of sins and Shadows, Eyes of Medusa, DWoT

I havent heard much dream theater, but man, if they are like SX, I'd love them, SX rock my socks.

retarded penguin said:
hm, that song is really good.

Check out tunes off Divine Wings of Tradegy, I have the album, it really havey and good

Of sins and Shadows, Eyes of Medusa, DWoT

I havent heard much dream theater, but man, if they are like SX, I'd love them, SX rock my socks.

Will do. I'll see what I can download. :D