When do you think this era of music will end?

MajestikMøøse said:
kick the shit out of them then.

Isn't that what you're supposed to do to posers?
:headbang:
I can think of a few really good stories of that.
Man, I miss being 16.

Metal head87 said:
But it's still annoying as hell when those girlie pants wearing, air fighting, non bathing mallrats say they are actually metal bands whent hey are just boy bands.

metalheads bathe?!?!?!?

Chromatose said:
metalheads bathe?!?!?!?
I shower at least once a day. I don't know about all metal fans, but I try and stay clean. It's not like there are rules that you have to be filthy to be a metalhead. I've never seen a clean looking emo or wigger kid before, although wiggers are usually fat and those clothes are pretty heavy. So I don't blame them as much. But I've never even seen a clean looking emo kid before. I went to a show one time where it was only one metal band mixed in with like 5 other emo/hardcore band. That place reeked. Yet at many true metal shows, other people's colognes actually over power my own.

Lord of Metal said:
And yet...they still get laid. Wonders will never cease.
Since when do emo kids get laid? Furious masturbation while making noises like a girl or getting their asses kicked in school by every other clicque doesn't constitute as getting laid. At least I don't think so.

SOME of them are hot, but their enjoyment of Dashboard Confessional and Thursday forces me to stay away. That's not to say that I would have a chance anyway. My jeans aren't cutting off circulation to my testicles.

Music certainly reflects in a person's personality...in many. but you humans are stretching it to an extent of near-absurdity.

I think.

I am not entirely sure.

Actually, I am kind of sure.