I just STOLE a 2ch Rectifier ;)

So that's yours then: http://cgi.ebay.at/Mesa-Boogie-Dual..._Musikinstrumente_Zubehör?hash=item3cac57210a ?
Took me about two seconds to figure out who the seller was based on his screenname and location. The Austrian music scene is quite small, ya know. ;) Pretty sure he's the singer in this band: http://www.myspace.com/cheekdakota. There's quite a big chance I've heard "your" Rectifier in concert a few years ago.

Damnit, I hate you! ;)

Alright people, everybody who's looking to buy a Rectifier on eBay in Europe be sure that Lasse is watching you and raising your bids. :lol:

Übrigens: Sind die Tourdaten auf MySpace schon vollständig? Ich seh noch keinen Österreich-Termin. Dabei hatte ich der Booking-Dame ein paar Seiten voll mit Infos und Kontakten geschrieben. Dass da gar nichts gegangen ist würde mich doch sehr wundern!

So that's yours then: http://cgi.ebay.at/Mesa-Boogie-Dual..._Musikinstrumente_Zubehör?hash=item3cac57210a ?
Took me about two seconds to figure out who the seller was based on his screenname and location. The Austrian music scene is quite small, ya know. ;) Pretty sure he's the singer in this band: http://www.myspace.com/cheekdakota. There's quite a big chance I've heard "your" Rectifier in concert a few years ago.

Damnit, I hate you! ;)

Alright people, everybody who's looking to buy a Rectifier on eBay in Europe be sure that Lasse is watching you and raising your bids. :lol:

Übrigens: Sind die Tourdaten auf MySpace schon vollständig? Ich seh noch keinen Österreich-Termin. Dabei hatte ich der Booking-Dame ein paar Seiten voll mit Infos und Kontakten geschrieben. Dass da gar nichts gegangen ist würde mich doch sehr wundern!

yep, that's it ;)

ja, irgendwie sind die Locations da suuuper lahm... "ach ja, haben wir vergessen, wann wolltet ihr nochmal?" etc.

aber sie is noch dran ;)

fuck yes....happy new amp day to me...congrats to myself....

I "accidently" bought a nice RevG 2ch Dual incl flightcase for 1070 (incl shipping!)....

I didn't mean to buy it...but damn, for that price....I'll have to buy my car a little later now....but dammit...I'm happy ;)...

now I've got all the rEctos I need ;)

Great Lasse;)
Now little questions:
Serial number?
Transformer serial number(if start with EIA-606 you have Schumacher transformer)?
Clip?:D

Great Lasse;)
Now little questions:
Serial number?
Transformer serial number(if start with EIA-606 you have Schumacher transformer)?
Clip?:D

dunno, hasn't arrived yet.

my RevF serial is 1601 (or similar...definitely 16xx), the RevG Rackto is in the 15xxx I think...
the new RevG has an attached powercord, so I guess it'll be an early RevG.

no idea what the serial on the output tranny is on the revF though (you were talking about the OT, not the mains, right?)...the mains has been replaced with a 240 replacement anyways...but I'll check the OT on the RevF

the new RevG has an attached powercord, so I guess it'll be an early RevG.

no idea what the serial on the output tranny is on the revF though (you were talking about the OT, not the mains, right?)...the mains has been replaced with a 240 replacement anyways...but I'll check the OT on the RevF

I speak about both tranny but main haven't a big impact on sound. Not the same for OT.

Rev F have Schumacher tranny (like all revF) but some revG have this famous transformer too (like my recto). So if your new recto have schumacher tranny, it's like a double steal:lol:

Congrats Lasse!

Btw, have you ever had the chance to record (or simply check out) a Yerasov Bulldozer? Wonder how close they really are to "the real deal".

BTW, how much better is it in upgrading to Mercury trannies (compared to orignals)? I'm thinking of getting it done in the near future?

Sorry, if it seems I'm hijacking...I don't mean to.

awesome, thanks heaps for the link....that paGe (boogiearchives) was down and I was hoping someone saved it (I even had a thread about that 6 months ago).

the Mercury mags are really goos...I can't really compare though, cause I bought the RevG with the MM and can only compare it to my RevF with stock trannies (well, I changed the Power trans. to some replacement 230v but I don't thing that makes a world of a difference).
and when my new RevG arrives I still can't really compare it to my RevG with MM, cause that one is rack mount.
but just judging from how my MM modded Rackto sounds I think it's awesome...very smooth and tight.
that amp belonged to lolzgreg before I bought it and he's the one who had the trannies changed, he'll be able to tell you how much of an improvement it was I guess.

I have the US verseion of the 2ch MM tranny or sale atm btw.

awesome, thanks heaps for the link....that paGe (boogiearchives) was down and I was hoping someone saved it (I even had a thread about that 6 months ago).

Not a problem man. Hope people can get to use it now. It was a very very great place for the 2 Channel fanatics. lol

the Mercury mags are really goos...I can't really compare though, cause I bought the RevG with the MM and can only compare it to my RevF with stock trannies (well, I changed the Power trans. to some replacement 230v but I don't thing that makes a world of a difference).
and when my new RevG arrives I still can't really compare it to my RevG with MM, cause that one is rack mount.
but just judging from how my MM modded Rackto sounds I think it's awesome...very smooth and tight.
that amp belonged to lolzgreg before I bought it and he's the one who had the trannies changed, he'll be able to tell you how much of an improvement it was I guess.

Awesome, I also heard they help alot with chord definition as well. But I'll shoot lolzgreg a PM to see what his take is on the improvement of swapping . Thanks for the info man.

I have the US verseion of the 2ch MM tranny or sale atm btw.
How much you looking to get for it? I may be interested. :)

I'm buying my 240v Version for 250€ (ouch), if I could get 100€ for the USA version that'd be ace...shipping to the USA is rather cheap I think.
and the tranny is like new (is HAS been built in the amp of course, but that doesn't diminish its quality ;) ).

The output tranny will make more of a difference than the power tranny, but I bought both ;)

For the price Lasse has, it's a steal!

Can you describe some of the differences you noticed after installing? And also how you went about installing it? I read that MM color codes their wires to the factory standard..?

Much appreciated man.