I just thought I'd tell ya...

dude he did the same in paris. What a killer gig it was. Despite the unusual time of the show (1 pm) it was real damn blast. Nick rules as a frontman !

DSC03139.JPG

DSC03124.JPG

Has anybody bought their live album yet?
It's brilliant, I've seen Spock's Beard live twice with Neal, and it's very hard to fill his shoes, but Nick absolutely does.
I'm very sorry they are not coming to Austria this time!

Totally cool!

This must have been one for the ages!

Few Bands put on a show like these guys! That must have been a drummers DREAM GIG! think about it!

Thanks for sharing the news here! And the killer shots Dan.

Wilkie said:
Wow, those are great photos!

I agree about the new live album, but it's never the same as seeing the band, 'in the flesh'!

Speaking of Flesh? was Ryo wild as ever ? what was the joke of the night? I noticed no pics of the man :)

ebass said:
Thanks for sharing the news here! And the killer shots Dan.

Speaking of Flesh? was Ryo wild as ever ? what was the joke of the night? I noticed no pics of the man :)

Ryo was totally out of control ! There was a roadie on a side of the stage who had to stay there to make sure his keys weren't falling on the floor

you want pics ? I'll show pics !
DSC03001.jpg

DSC03057.jpg

He was buried under them in Munich in 2003. I have never seen anything quite like it. What fun that was.

Ryo is R.O.C.K :p

Dan I knew you had some shots!

How about Jimmy :) I heard he has a new look :)

Ryo actually fell off the stage, whilst attempting some wild, portable keyboard-type shapes! I think it took him a while to get back on-stage, but when he re-appeared he had a smile on his face, and just carried on playing! What a trooper!

At one stage, Nick tried to get Ryo on his shoulders, and ended up dumping on his speaker cabinet.

As for Jimmy, yup his head is now smoother than a baby's bum! Oh, and he gave Nick a run for his money. When he hits his drums, they STAY hit! :headbang:

I bumped into Ryo, just down the street from the venue, as he was taking a leisurely stroll towards London's Soho...