I just wanna say...

ControlledChaos

Unbleeding
Apr 10, 2002
Bay Area, USA
Visit site
That this forum lost 85-90% of its coolness when the offtopic section left. That place was always soo freakin' fun for a laugh and socializing. I remember reading so much stuff there that left me in stiches for hours. Not only that but it looks like since it left most of the old and great/humorous people who made this board a pleasantry have left.

Sucky sucky !

Believe me, we've heard it.... again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again....

The off-topic board still exists my friend, its more general now as it should've been. You see most of the people posting there didn't want anything to do with Opeth... and why should the band be expected to pay extra for them?

the one second from the left looks like a kid in my school. only he doesn't have a whole ham in his chin.

ControlledChaos said:
That this forum lost 85-90% of its coolness when the offtopic section left. That place was always soo freakin' fun for a laugh and socializing. I remember reading so much stuff there that left me in stiches for hours. Not only that but it looks like since it left most of the old and great/humorous people who made this board a pleasantry have left.

Sucky sucky !

*subtle nod*

Mark said:
This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.