I just watched Idiocracy...

The movie is about an average guy eeking his way through life in the Army just to retire, when he and another woman volunteer to be frozen for one year in an Army experiment. Shit happens, and they wake up 500 years in the future, and everyone are complete fucking morons. They find out that they're the smartest people on earth, and everyone around them are drooling idiots. It's really funny, but like I said it's quite sad because we all know people TODAY like some of the characters in here. Mike Judge directed the film, and he's the best at idiot humor. Literally, everyone in the movie are like Beavis and Butthead. It touches on topics such as how we're losing our language to urban slang, corporations are buying out everything and everything must have an advertisement, people are "fags" if they speak intelligently and more than monosyllabically. Like I said, the sad parts were the scenes in which you recognize people today who need to be executed for crimes of stupidity.

The best part is the prologue. Just trust me. "I'M GONNA FUCK ALL O' Y'ALL!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!"

If you wanna watch it, go to www.moviethis.com

Cheers for the heads-up. Sounds entertaining, in a bleak, poignantly funny vein. I'll be sure to watch. :)

EDIT: This is interesting, and might go some way to explain why I hadn't heard much of it:
Some have theorized that Fox turned against Idiocracy, despite Judge's proven track record, due to the movie's merciless skewering of real corporations and business entities, including Starbucks, Costco, Carl's Jr., and Fox itself!

I like the title, btw.

Watched it. Thanks for the recc. I lol'd a few times! It was alright!

I love the part when Mike Judge is playing the Army officer in the beginning, giving the briefing, and he's showing the slides of him hanging out with the pimp, U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D....I was rolling on the floor with that one.