i knew dreaming neon black wasn't a nevermore album!!

mik

aaarrrrgggghhhhh
Oct 9, 2004
toulouse france
on the nevermore myspace page there is an anouncement concerning praise to the war machine saying "also available from nevermore..." and i just can't see dreaming neon black, anyone knows why?

They're obviously ashamed of that abomination. It's their "Cold Lake"... if not worse. Can't blame them, they were probably drunk.

Think of it this way... if you made an album as awesome as DNB would you want its album cover placed next to albums like DHIADW and EOR on a promo poster?

This has already been discussed. Here's why it's not there.

I just spent the last several minutes trying to figure out why I had a internet tab opened to a picture of TTC (a rather gross looking one I might add).

The only thing I had been doing was googling for pictures of meat and reading the board. I deduced that it wasn't a result of meat googling so went back looking for some random link I MUST HAVE CLICKED.

and 'lo, there be whales here.

I just spent the last several minutes trying to figure out why I had a internet tab opened to a picture of TTC (a rather gross looking one I might add).

The only thing I had been doing was googling for pictures of meat and reading the board. I deduced that it wasn't a result of meat googling so went back looking for some random link I MUST HAVE CLICKED.

and 'lo, there be whales here.

YOU KLICKKKED ITTT

*will on laura's name*

I only thought DHIADW, EoR, and TGE were Nevermore CDs. I'm waiting for the band that did POE and DNB to tour :tickled:

Nah, they've been better with setlists.

I didn't notice that DNB wasnt on that flyer. odd