I know its been asked....but what is GR's concept

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
So I vaguely recall some one sayin that it weas about a mother givin birth to a child adn givin teh child to the satan. Is that all there is to it......???.......Im really interested.......also whats the story behind each lil song......Id appreacite it......!!!.......PEAC EOUT

lol....................so........if you red ane shit ................. lol yuoud know that it isnt a concep-t album...... lol......!!!!........ hahahahzhz.... lol........

WTF

Tubbs Mcgee said:
It has an occult theme and he claims it's not a concept album, although you could peice it together to be one. It was NOT intended though!

thanx.........yeah I read teh past threads jsut now....makes sense......though Im havin a hrad time findingh the lyrics online....im at wor...adn dont have teh booklet to read'em ....anyone know waherer I can find the lyrics online..!!!.....PEAC EOUT

There is a pop up that comes up on Dark Lyrics, but its a good site anyway. Not been updated for a long time though.

waz416c said:
thanx.........yeah I read teh past threads jsut now....makes sense......though Im havin a hrad time findingh the lyrics online....im at wor...adn dont have teh booklet to read'em ....anyone know waherer I can find the lyrics online..!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Do you have a problem with you're fingers or something? How can anyone make so many spelling mistakes. Here's an idea: From now on, type what you want to say into Microsoft Word first, use the spell check, then post.

And you can find the lyrics at Music Made Me Do It

lok,l, hahy, wazup, waz,k ulolz! opeth r0p;lz!!

I. Can't. Understand. A. Single. Fucking. Word. You're. Saying.

Splintered Vision said:
Do you have a problem with you're fingers or something? How can anyone make so many spelling mistakes. Here's an idea: From now on, type what you want to say into Microsoft Word first, use the spell check, then post.

thanx........though I dont have any probs with my fingers..........thyre perfectly fine.....Im not Django ......hahaha.....well not funny.....sorry mean joke there..........PEAC EOUT

waz, are you maybe like dyslexic or something? Please tell me so I'll know if I should feel bad for making fun of you. :(

I hadn't really thought about whether or not it was a concept album. I had realised that some of the songs are linked to each other lyrically, "Reverie/Harlequin Forest" features the lyric "Baying behind me i hear the hounds" clearly linking it to "The baying of the hounds".

There's other instances of this but i can't think of any right now.

Besides which the album title is made up of two of the song titles on it.

So perhaps there's not concept to it, but the songs are most certainly linked.

Splintered Vision said:

LMAO :hotjump: