I know most of you guys don't really like metal

2003-Jobsearch-Midget.jpg

haha

everyone who went to greece this summer told me that certain parts are overrun with Albanians too.

Like large gangs on every street corner that own a majority of the business districts. Is that true?

We have a reasonably sized Albanian mafia, yes. We had a huge refugee wave 10-15 years ago. Most integrated well. If you're interested in the Greek Racists lol! thing: on the whole they hate albanians much more than the turks. There's an odd streak of anti-semetism here too, but that never resulted to action, just a lot of 'they're taking over the world!' talk. During WWII the greeks sheltered a lot of jews so in the end I'm not sure what the extent of that one is. I just get really weirded out 'cause you can usually spot bigots and idiots a mile away most of the time, but you may be chatting with someone you just met and be thinking what a wonderful person they might be than blam, they hate jews. Strange.

Pakistani people have a hard time here too, even the hookers won't have them. The pakistani refugees live by the dozen in a single appartment, so they rotate who the 'woman' is weekly. Until one of them starts to like his turn and draw it out for more than a week. This is an anecdote that tells us a lot about human nature.

The only black people we get are trying to sell us CDs. I'm not sure how this goes, do they arrive at port and they're handed packs of illegally copied cds and told 'roam the land!' or what?

How is it in Serbia, are you still digging up these phantom mass graves?

the fantom mass graves runneth over!

Albanians are hated, but they are pretty much concentrated in Kosovo, so I don't have contact with them.

they place we recorded the songs you refuse to download, Senta, in vojvodina is like 90 percent hungarian, as are a lot of those small villages close to the border, so it was weird for us being in a Serbian village where no one speaks Serbian very well or at all.

Gypsies aka Romas are still the largest group of minorities. But they keep to themselves and clean the streets and sell bootleg clothes in passages around the city.

They don't really bother me, thought the skinheads like to pummel them.

Actually, if there's any group of people I don't like is the ultra nationalist radical party and obraz supporters and similiar minded soccer hooligans.

them I can live without. Gypsie make really good music.

romanians often work construction here too.

that's all I can think of.

We have a reasonably sized Albanian mafia, yes. We had a huge refugee wave 10-15 years ago.

Thanks to azal and his ilk.

During WWII the greeks sheltered a lot of jews so in the end I'm not sure what the extent of that one is.

uhh Greece's reputation is that they were extraordinarily quick to hand over their Jews to the Nazis when they rolled in. I mean I'm sure there were shelter-ers, but in the story of WWII Greece is generally placed closer toward the shameful end of the spectrum of how various European countries behaved toward their Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_among_the_nations

(see by country; by population and opportunity, Greece is middle-to-bottom)

Alex: I can't discuss statistics as I am just saying what I've been taught. I'd look into it more seriously if it really was an interesting topic to me, but it's not. If you really want to know of a valid greek viewpoint that probably contrasts that list though, I'll ask my father when he returns from his european excursion, for he is considered wise in Greek history and a celebrated no-bullshiter. Wouldn't be the first time wikipedia is wrong, wouldn't be the first time you're wrong on your knowledge of greeky matters (Metonymies?).

But we definately fucked family. Goats too. Sodomy, necrophillia, bestiality, all that stuff.