I know most of you guys don't really like metal

btw Azal of course I listened to the music but I thought I shouldn't give you thoughts since last time it ended with a near Serbia - Greece diplomatic incident, but I liked Through Escape lots, the clear vocals remind me of Demonic-era Testament (which is to say, good-era Testament) but man, some are out of tune! It's not a matter of taste, they're out of tune! Between notes! Microtonal! NOT ON A TEMPERED SCALE.

I thought Goatschool was Italian.

I only remember that thread vaguely, and I don't remember the part where I wrote the wrong pronunciation? I do know that when I saw the word written first a long time ago I didn't realise it was a pluralisation of "metonymy" at first, but that quickly corrected itself.

I was talking about the greek word. This was tied to talk of greeky matters and how it would not be the first time you're incorrect in relation to them. I now realize that if last time you were saying how Metonymies is pronounced in english, since as you say this borrowed word has found a home in your language, then I have nothing to add to that and you're probably correct. I was commenting on how it's prononuced in the original greek.

helm I know about the vocals, they are all scratch tracks and are going to be recorded again next week. good ear though.

for a greek.

ps: I thought Demonic was the most boring Testament album ever.

the chorus reminds me of alice in chains.