I know this is a stupid question....

Metal head87

Jul 17, 2006
But I've been wondering about it for a while and I couldn't find the answer over the internet. Maybe someone here can help me out.
I know most of Israel consists of apartments. How do drummers practice? I would think keeping your kit outside of your home would not really be that practical, or make it too easy to practice. Apartments don't usually let the owners or tenants practice since drums are very loud.
What do Israeli drummers usually do?

I know a few drummers (not professional ones though), they would all say that you cannot really practice with electronic ones since it is very different from acoustic. I'm not a drummer, but I did try both before, it is really different.

just so happens...I live in an apartment building and when I was little a guy lived in the building who had a drumkit...he used to practice a few hour every day but not between 14:00 and 16:00 when you're not allowed to make noise.
that's it.
bands that want to practice usually rent a rehearsal room for a few hours.

Meh, quit complaining... I live in a fine sized house and yet I'm not allowed to play drums by home :p

EDIT: Well... not in Israel.

I know a few drummers (not professional ones though), they would all say that you cannot really practice with electronic ones since it is very different from acoustic. I'm not a drummer, but I did try both before, it is really different.

That is true. I've tried both, and the real stuff definitely is better. But it still could substitute, I would say.