i (L) eurosong

there's only three songs left hon, you missed england
great lyrics, trying to make up a relationship after comiting adultry with the lines 'hold on to our love, tonight' (just tonight :D)
oh i love this

siderea said:
there's only three songs left hon, you missed england
great lyrics, trying to make up a relationship after comiting adultry with the lines 'hold on to our love, tonight' (just tonight :D)
oh i love this
FFS why did you remind me - haha cracked me though strangely. i think im touched in the head you know. seriously. tools you are gay. we all know it. denial is futile.

well, i am watching it at the moment, and most of the stuff was crap, even for Pop music. I am bit disappointed with the german result cause i think this guy has a really good voice.
Tough fight between the ukraine, greece and Serbia and Montenegro. But i don't really care who's gonna win.

Norway it'll be i reckon! It's really hilarious how people seem to vote, like hey our neighbours. In fact, every nearby country seems to get high points, regardless of the crapiness of the song or the performance.

a lot of ppl will be sooooo dissapointed! belgium was supposed to WIN! haha!

(i have to say i only heard the belgium song, didn't see the contest, i stopped watching it years ago.)

i don't think france gave us anything :lol: we've so many neighbours, they just don't like us :rolleyes:
has sweden voted yet? because then norway might top us, well now we still have to beat ireland for the last spot. although iceland and finland didn't give a thing to norway either...