i (L) eurosong

I can't understand how such a crappy TV show like this can gather so many people before their screens...
I did not look at this shit, i just saw the Ukrainian chick dressed like Mad Max's wife greeting the audience.
That was enough

Cerulean said:
Same story to our Peter Evrard, our Idols winner of last year. He was in Toner, and was friends with the legendary Tim's Favourite. Ah well.
and don't forget Disobedient, some great metalcore, i still got some demo's somewhere.. maybe i should sell them... :D

And what did you guys think of Malta?? Barbie and Ken singing a song together... I laughed my ass off! :loco: My god 'On again off again' . The title alone....
Even Belgium was better than that!

Thank us Siderea??? We should thank you and the whole Europe for voting us!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Oh poor Siderea, I think they didn't agree with you about that gay thing.... Stupid people... I am sure you know better right??? :tickled: :tickled: Oh and as long as i can remember we sent a woman singer last year... So this "again" is kind of irrelevant... Or maybe there was something we did not notice.... Something only you had the gift to understand... Was she a transexual??? TELL ME THE TRUTH!!! :OMG:
Oh and by the way, after you heard all songs u wanted to say this "gay thing" bullshit about the singer of Greece??? I think you did not notice something....... :D :D

SAKIS WELL DONE!!! YOU MADE THE WHOLE EUROPE SINGING "SHAKE IT MI AMOR"!!! :worship: :headbang: THANK YOU GUYS (AND GAYS lol) FOR VOTING FOR GREECE!!!! Bye bye

eeeeeh alright i've this lesbian friend who gets very angry whenever someone distinguish gay people from other people in someway or another and i understand her when she does that, so if i hurt your feelings in that way: you're right, spank me. though if you'd know me, you'd know i've no problem with gayness.

nevertheless i am fascinated by how some people (in this case they guys from that greek band) are able to be both very masculin and be able to spread their feelings in a tender way. to be honest i forgot already what the greek act was, it's quite a while ago, but when watching them i was again amazed by that. i gave it the term macho gay, perhaps i should change it by masculin-tender. this shouldn't be a contradiction it itself, it shouldn't even be rare. more man should be like that greek bloke there! huray for greek!

alright :D

SakisRouvas12.jpg

SakisRouvas21.jpg

almost a sculpture :cool:

deen44.jpg

that's the in the disco guy, is it true he took his bunny with him to turky?