Sophia

Originally posted by Don Corleone
and im sure everything will bemuch much easier after a few drinks.

True. Tho I made a decision not have any drinks this weekend because of my financial situation and other stuff. Gotta try to keep my head together sober, too. Drinkin your problems away might help for awhile but doing that just pushes further the day I have to face everything...

Could i be more late??
Nope!!
Hehe :rolleyes:

HAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm glad though i had the chance to give mou my wishes in person, and on time, much better eh?? ;)

Take care, see you soon, hope so!!! :D

Originally posted by Don Corleone
you mean those that wrote "nuri alço" all over istanbul? no. why did you ask? and what do you know about that? ive heard some theories, too, myself.

he puts sleeping pills into girls' drinks you know :)

I don't know much about that gang but they've written on a wall around my home : Nuri Alço Baþbakan :lol: everytime I see that line it gives me a good laugh :)

Originally posted by ashure
he puts sleeping pills into girls' drinks you know :)

I don't know much about that gang but they've written on a wall around my home : Nuri Alço Baþbakan :lol: everytime I see that line it gives me a good laugh :)

i had heard from a friend that it was something realted to drugs...he was a dealer, thats what my friend had told me. thats all i know!

but why o why did you ask me, of all the people in the world, if i had anything to do with that gang?

Easter%20Eggs%20preview.jpg