Sophia

Originally posted by Dying_Swan
Hello Sophia and happy birthday girl :D
Hope you had a good time at the opeth gig yesterday :D

Anyway, take care dear and see you soon :)

balloons.gif
birthday.gif
biggringift.gif
party.gif
torte.gif
partytime.gif

thank you Sotiri!Gonna see you soon mate!and those smileys,esp.the third from the end are belters hehe:p

Originally posted by ashure
Happy birthday!
work on your Turkey vacation btw :)

oh deffo!i missed it once and i'm more determined now hehe!

@without your avatar is dead funny,hahaha!cheeky,fat cat attack fluffy toddler:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Elmarad
Haaappyyy biiirrthdaaaayyy tooo yoouuu!!! :D My best wishes Sophia! :) I didn't go to the opeth gig ( shame on me), hope i'll see you at Paradise lost! :wave:

yeah,shame on you!:mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: *joke*it was a great gig really.i'll be at paradise lost,but in Thessaloniki(maybe we can arrange a coffee for tomorrow?).next week,i'll see Haunted,Exodus and Tankard:eek: hihi!*disco slaughter!!!*

don't call my town stinky
Originally posted by sol83
When the hell are we gonna meet woman??? We live in the same stinky town afterall...

Anyways, happy birthday and all the best!

Woman:eek: hahaha!ogay then!hey,you forgot?it's your fault that we didnt meet last week,haha!theres always time Solon and hey:mad: dont call my town stinky.i like it:D (when you like something you see it with different eyes,lalala)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
yeah,shame on you!:mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: *joke*it was a great gig really.i'll be at paradise lost,but in Thessaloniki(maybe we can arrange a coffee for tomorrow?).next week,i'll see Haunted,Exodus and Tankard:eek: hihi!*disco slaughter!!!*

Yeah, why not? :) By the way, why did the plan for the ''dark sun'' yesterday sunk??? Ohh, dirty old George...:rolleyes: :lol:

Sophiaaaa! happy birtday, Ilias here :D
I don't think you remember me, but I sure remember you, I was at the Chania rock festival in August. George told me about the forum, so I decided to join. Anywayz I hope you're doing fine, It was nice to hear from you.

See ya around :D

Originally posted by Elmarad
Yeah, why not? :) By the way, why did the plan for the ''dark sun'' yesterday sunk??? Ohh, dirty old George...:rolleyes: :lol:

it sunk,along with my mood mate:( (how original...)shit happens,hehe,the point is to what extend you attract the shit...
anyway,it was nice there in athens

@Dwra
@Darkspell

;)

Originally posted by Shadowlike
Ilias here :D
I don't think you remember me, but I sure remember you, I was at the Chania rock festival in August. George told me about the forum, so I decided to join. Anywayz I hope you're doing fine, It was nice to hear from you.

See ya around :D

I never forget faces.names maybe.but sure i remember you:)
didnt have the chance to meet many people in athens(inconvenient period),but next time we'll make a reunion,eh?
nice to see you here too mate!
got to thessaloniki yesterday and squeezed me cat after five days kinda,hehe!
either pm me or email me at Somnium_in_tenebris@hotmail.com
Cheers!