I looked for TD...

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
last night, but I don't think I found you, man. I saw a few guys in a shirt and tie, but no hats. I only looked during the Scott vs. Somebody??? fight. I gave up because 1. so many commercials!! I think that's worse than wrestling!! that's one of the many reasons I stopped watching wrestling!! and 2. those jackasses sitting at the desk. Like I want to hear them for 20 minutes, and then watch MORE commercials. They were on more than the commercials. Then I had to go out. Oh well. I tried man. Hope you had a good time.

:Shedevil:

Hey that was cool that you tried!! Heres the deal, they only filmed with two cameras, and we were on the same side of the ring as the cameras! So they were filming the other side of the crowd the whole night! My friends and family kept calling my cell, saying "where are you??" The cool thing was this though, former champ James "Buster" Douglas, the only guy other than Evander Holyfield to beat Mike Tyson sat at our table and chilled with us. The downer (not that you need to hear it, but I must get it off my chest) was that after the fight my bud Billy wanted to hit a bar (remember I was the "desi") well low and behold, there is my "ex" and we had one of the most, I don't know how to put it, almost chilling conversation, so distant and cold she was, she was soooooooo evil to me (after having left me because I treat her "too good") it just proved to me that she is completely heartless. I really understand where Scott Ian was coming from when he wrote "Catharsis" at this point in my life!! But alas rather than be happy I got her out of my life, it only made my depression come back!!! I've never ever been this hung up in my life, thank god for my friends back home that come to hang out with me when I'm down.........everyone who reads this post probably thinks i just need to get serious help or something!!

Some people are fucked up and they can suck good people into their warped dimensions...It happens to the best people. One of my closest friends had a girl break up with him because he refused to beat her...um ??????????? What the fuck is that? Of course, after she did this, he WANTED to beat her, but he kept asking me what he did wrong that she was so busy for looking for something fucked up that she didn't see him standing right there. I didn't know what to tell him either except to get her out of your head. Any girl who breaks up with a guy for being "too good" is obviously looking for something that is not the best thing to be a part of. Don't punish yourself for being a better person than what she's looking for. There are plenty of us girls out there who want a guy who isn't a complete nutjob. You should hook her up with my ex though, it will cure her of wanting the shitty side of the fence forever. So just turn on some Anthrax nice and loud and forget all about her stupid ass. You'll feel better in the morning.

I know I know I know, but you know how it is, when you are used to be being with someone, no matter how shitty, you get used to the routine, and when they are gone, it takes a while to get used to being single, and just as I was getting used to it, BOOM, there she shows up. PLUS, I am one of those morons who thinks they can change people for the better (hence I am a school teacher) but you just can't change some people. I think time and distance are my only allies. Thanks brat!!!