I lost my virginity to Evil Eye by Malmsteen!

SilentRealm said:
hmm well marilyn mansons "tournequet" was on tv just before i lost my virginity, does that count?
Well, I can't say that "Tourniquet" (albeit an awesome song and video) would be my pick for something like that, haha. If you're gonna lose it to Manson, go for something dirty on Mechanical Animals... "User Friendly" is an obvious choice, as well as "New Model #15" or "The Dope Show", etc. The Omega songs... but even the Alpha songs on that one are, in a weird way, romantic. If you want sick and dirty, go for the Omega songs... if you want charged and powerful, go for the Alpha songs, haha.

Dieblo said:
I've always wanted to have sex with Opeth's "to bid you farewell" and then play something more "quick-paced", not Opeth though cuz the growling would freak her out.
Something like hard-core techno perhaps.
My girlfriend and I have had sex listening to Opeth many times. Good stuff I tells ya.

hmmm.. honestly, most of the music i listened to was when getting head in a car. I know I have put on some death metal once, just for the effect, as well as some 50 cent :headbang:

control-denied777 said:
i think 15 minuttes would be enough for the first time :loco: :D God knows maybe shorter or longer :tickled:
15 minutes?!??! come on man, your girl is gonna look at you with the ''I can't believe I wasted all this time setting him up just for 15 minutes'' look in her face :loco:.

I would like to take this time to remind the 12 year olds reading this thread that metal, like popular music, can get you laid also :cool: So next time you happen to have a girl in your house, put some Symphony X on. I am sure Damnation Game would be appropriate :)