I love this line up better!!!!!!

metalugene

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2005
Hell
it's so metal! bush sucked he was too LA, way too comercial and they sold out when the got him!!!!!
i am so happy for anthrax they were always way heavier and faster with dan and joey, a real thrash band!!!! not some polished hard rock like saint, i hate them. speed metal LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!

metalugene said:
it's so metal! bush sucked he was too LA, way too comercial and they sold out when the got him!!!!!
i am so happy for anthrax they were always way heavier and faster with dan and joey, a real thrash band!!!! not some polished hard rock like saint, i hate them. speed metal LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you :loco:

I personally like it all!!!

that last comment hit a nerve with me but how were u supposed to know i had a problem once! hahahahaha!

it is the best anthrax line up, im just so glad i got to see it. As i read in another thread there is more chemistry with dan/frank/joey. Yeah ppl might say dan was posing but who gives really, he was nailing the solos like on lone justice which is more that can be said for the solos on TGOTE. And nobody can diss joey's enthusiasm and love for anthrax

we love them!!!!!!! joey rules!!!!!! danny shreds!!!!!!!! frankie thrashes hard!!!!!!
i'm glad scott and charlie made this happen it is just great!

metalugene said:
we love them!!!!!!! joey rules!!!!!! danny shreds!!!!!!!! frankie thrashes hard!!!!!!
i'm glad scott and charlie made this happen it is just great!

couldnt agree with you more!

Me too ive seen them 3 times now but last night just blew me away i was a bit disappointed with the people at the bar not really giving a shit but hey their loss

I dont mind bush lovers i really like the albums he did but joey is just :worship: thanks for last night guys