I`m gone now-summerbreezefestival

solefald

Vheissu
Apr 11, 2002
Chimera Chiemgau
www.myspace.com
hi guys
in some hours I will go away and spend some nights in my tent at the summer-breezefestival
and try to have fun with dimmu borgir,sentenced,disbelief,samael,paradise lost,the gathering,amon amarth,soilwork,hypocrisy,nightwish,tiamat and many more
it will be a cool time for me( I hope so)
cu next week

keep on rocking

so Im back
great festival,great weather,great band
dimmu was nice but the best blackmetalgig I ever seen was samael!!!!! so intensive so dark,1000000times better than dimmu,thats an experience!!!
soilwork was cool,nightwish 2,tiamat played with ace freheley from kiss as guitarist and the king of cool was martin brandström on the keys!!
drinking beer,looking around and sometimes he pushed with one hand some buttons on his keyboard lol
paradise lost were good,they played lot of draconian timessongs and even a new songs,and this with some agressive vocals!!

bwhaha the worst statement i ever heard on ANY gig i attended to was by paradise lost at this very summer breeze: "clap your hands for satan"
then i thought i'd better leave and get some beer. but i agree on other thoughts: samael were great, as were soilwork. and i really enjoyed sentenced which for me was the best gig at this festival.

Originally posted by solefald
so Im back
great festival,great weather,great band
dimmu was nice but the best blackmetalgig I ever seen was samael!!!!! so intensive so dark,1000000times better than dimmu,thats an experience!!!
soilwork was cool,nightwish 2,tiamat played with ace freheley from kiss as guitarist and the king of cool was martin brandström on the keys!!
drinking beer,looking around and sometimes he pushed with one hand some buttons on his keyboard lol
paradise lost were good,they played lot of draconian timessongs and even a new songs,and this with some agressive vocals!!

Ace Frehley ?? You didn´t mix him up with the Brazilian girls at the Caipi bar did you ?

Originally posted by Cold Gin

Ace Frehley ?? You didn´t mix him up with the Brazilian girls at the Caipi bar did you ?

well this was just a joke from tiamat.the 2nd guitarist played in ace frehely(kiss)clothes and makeup on the stage and johan said before they started to play :hi were kiss

so no drugs(and I had a lot of drugs during this festival) just the truth.