I made an Anathema topic on the official Pink floyd forum

But except for the female vocals AND is probably more representative of the band now than Pulled Under..., doesn't matter, if they'll like Anathema, they'll probably like them both to some extent.

i am a massive pf fan i heard them before i heard anathema, i started out with judgement and eternity after that it was no problem. so they can start with anything

Well... My dad is a HUGE PF fan and when I was listening to the intro of Emotional Winter he honestly thought it would be a new PF song or something, he was pleasantly surprised to hear that song. But I can assure you that Pulled Under is absolutely nothing for him... And he's quite a stereotypical PF fan.

Cerulean said:
Well... My dad is a HUGE PF fan and when I was listening to the intro of Emotional Winter he honestly thought it would be a new PF song or something, he was pleasantly surprised to hear that song. But I can assure you that Pulled Under is absolutely nothing for him... And he's quite a stereotypical PF fan.

well, i was always surroundered by metal music, so i think you are right on that, pulled under is not a very good choice, it wouldnt be a very good choice for me too.