I made History tonight!!! lol

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Most of my old friends on here know I don't really post here any more. But I had to come tonight and let everyone know I did something big tonight. Something real big. At least in our (N.F.M.B.) world. I will leave people to take a guess and make comments. At 7:00pm tonight (I'm in Chicago) I will post pics of what I made happen. Stay tuned and get ready!!

Most of my old friends on here know I don't really post here any more. But I had to come tonight and let everyone know I did something big tonight. Something real big. At least in our (N.F.M.B.) world. I will leave people to take a guess and make comments. At 7:00pm tonight (I'm in Chicago) I will post pics of what I made happen. Stay tuned and get ready!!
Anthrax are gonna have two singers like Extreme Noise Terror, and you're gonna be a 2nd singer doing the Joey songs?? :zombie:

hahahah I was the first person to get the photo!!! oopppssss did I say that, hey even I was suprised at what happened that night, I couldn't even believe it, until I got that phone call...... WOW

what could it be? ahahahhahahahahahah

This is the only pic I could up load for now. More to come. I got two people who you never thought you would see together in the same room again. I set up this chance meeting lol. Charlie was sitting there talking to Billy and he just snaped and started choking Billy with one of his dogs leashes.
View My TinyFx
It was a sight to be seen. Just kidding. Charlie also jammed a song on stage with Billy as well. As I said, more pics to come when I get this computer issue fixed.

Well fuck me! Who would of thought? :zombie:

I dunno about anyone else, but i think this is great to see! (I don't mean Billy gettin choked :loco: ) And lets hope this meeting ends all this Billy Vs Charlie shit! :kickass:

So who planted the first kiss, Buddy?? :lol:

dzw3km.jpg