I miss old bassist.

rendom

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2005
Mikael Niklasson was so charismatic on stage. And brings energy.
its sad they split their ways.

While I agree with the wonderfulness of Niklasson on stage, as well as his contributions to some of the best songs in the DT catalog, I'm still happy. At the absolute least, we came out even with Daniel. I tend to think we came out ahead. Remember that time DT recorded Dream Oblivion and the world changed forever? The mix of long-term songwriters keeping consistency with some unexpected elements will help to keep us all emotionally fucked-over for a few more decades.

Also, as a gentleman of character with fine blond hair, I am required by club rules to support Daniel in all things. His ability to bow while being introduced and flip all of that hair back without spending 15 minutes futzing with it is an example to be aspired to.

Is that an onomatopoeia for the noise an engine makes? I'm just confused, because in America engines go "vroom."

I misunderstood anita job's post and put the wrong name in my original post. What I meant to say was that while I miss Niklasson on bass, I'm really happy about Daniel.

Martin H is awesome on guitar. On one hand, it doesn't really matter what he does as long as he keeps writing sweet music. On the other hand, his solos are wonderful.

Michael Håkansson? If it was during the transition period.

He supports Malmö FF, so I guess he considers being number two as quite a performance.

DT never played a concert in Eindhoven between Niklasson and Antonsson, I would've known ;)

"Eindhoven, July 16 2008- In the past week the last two names for the Loud From The South have been announced: Norther and Dark Tranquillity completed the lineup of 12 bands".
The show was *August 30 2008*

Michael Nicklasson left on or about August 24, 2008
Daniel Antonsson arrived on or about September 19th, 2008 -