i moved to arizona last week...:rock:

reese_apoc

May the HORNS be with you
Apr 6, 2007
Arizona
and i really like it out here. right now i'm in Maricopa, which i guess is a far-off suburb of Phoenix. i'm moving closer to Phoenix after the new year. anyone else from around that area?

I live in Tempe, welcome to the land of smog, mang.

Maricopa, huh? Why the hell did you move out to the sticks? I know the housing costs are lower (see massive forclosures in the area) but you have some joyous freeway commuting just to partake of the city itself, mate.

I have tons of family in Tempe and Scottsdale. It's probably the only other place I'd live besides the northwest. I, for one, LOVE the Arizona heat. The hotter the better, I say.

Jim, we're talking with the fam about organizing another trip down there. It's been probably 6 years since I've been to AZ. When it happens, you and me are having some scotch!

I smelled of pine and deer piss, she's right. My car still smells of UFOs and desert sometimes btw.

Well, good to hear that you're still alive. :)

Em, i think i found a Nevermore pic on my desktop that you appeared in without even you, yourself knowing. Here, check this out: i think this pic was taken a little over a year ago, like in may or something.
possiblyEm.jpg

And I think I also see a guy we hung out with briefly on our ride back to the Minneapolis airport after Heathen Crusade II! He was from Maryland. Haha what a pic.

Most definitely. I wanted to cry when the alarm went off the next morning and we had to get moving... just wanted to stay in my bed through until the next dawn.