I need a program

Hey wars -
Is there a place online where you can download it - like a trial version or something? What is the company that makes it? You can always get a "fully functional 30 day trial version" for example, then get a crack that removes the 30 day limit leaving you with a "fully functional neverending trial version" (the full version) I don't know if that holds true for that particular program, but check out www.thecrack.net and www.astalavista.com to see if there are cracks available for that particular program. If there are then just find the official web site, download it off of there, and then just crack it so you have the full version. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm sure you don't need that particular program to record your music. There are lots of freeware wav-editors with which you can record, edit and add effects to your recordings.

At least GoldWave and CoolEdit are decent ones. (I'm not sure if they're 100% freeware, but even if they're 30-day trial versions, I'm quite sure you can record your music in less than thirty days. :))

Originally posted by Orchid
Well, I'm sure you don't need that particular program to record your music. There are lots of freeware wav-editors with which you can record, edit and add effects to your recordings.

At least GoldWave and CoolEdit are decent ones. (I'm not sure if they're 100% freeware, but even if they're 30-day trial versions, I'm quite sure you can record your music in less than thirty days. :))

Have you ever used saw plus , it's the ultimate program for recording , you can put it on a floppy desk to , I would just like to have it .