I need a wireless system for guitar

Tachy

Senior Fuckers
Dec 9, 2005
In Italy
The thread title speacks by himself, I need a wireless system for my guitar.....but I don't wont loose anything of my guitar signal!
Any idea?
Thanks!!

I've spent the last week or so going through a range of different wireless systems at work, I'm personally going to just go with the cheap and cheerful AKG WMS40 Dual Wireless (with a PT40 bodypack and a GuitarBug) for my 4 and 5 string basses. No loss in low end, even with the 5, the only problem is the single fixed frequency but that's no going to be a problem for me atm.

The Sennheiser is a good unit, for me it wasn't worth the extra cost though as I'd need two of them and the AKG is less than half the price of one of them!!

Yeah, I see where price is a factor... In my experience with guitar bugs, though... when you're jumping around on stage they (at least for me) come flying out of the jack and hit someone in the head...

If you have strap locks, or just a strap... the body pack has a mute switch for noiseless instrument changes...

and you can change frequencies as the need arises...

so, i guess price and long term usage factors are among the highest factors in considering which wireless unit to buy...

i know it was for me because the next step up from my wireless is a $2000 system... :rolleyes:

The thing to watch out for at the moment is that the legal frequencies put aside for things like wireless system are being cut down in the next few years (in the UK at least) so if your buying something now I wouldnt spend to much on it because there is a risk that inthe nect few years it wont be legal.