Wireless System for Guitar, it's time for one

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
hey,

tonight we had a quite big show.

And I realized that I really needed a wireless system for my guitar.

Dunno really what to choose. I've see some for 100 euros and other ones for 1000.

I have something like 200 euros, what can I get ? Will it be reliable ?

Any experiences ??

Thanx in advance,

Nicolas.

a buddy of mine uses some shure model but honestly if you dont move around a whole lot just stick to a regular cable cuz in my experience unless your getting something pricey it really degrades your tone.(ok it doesnt turn a mesa into a crate but it kinda makes you think why the hell are you spending all your time getting "the" sound and then fucking it up with a cheap wireless system)

ok sorry not helpful just my 2 cents.

a buddy of mine uses some shure model but honestly if you dont move around a whole lot just stick to a regular cable cuz in my experience unless your getting something pricey it really degrades your tone.(ok it doesnt turn a mesa into a crate but it kinda makes you think why the hell are you spending all your time getting "the" sound and then fucking it up with a cheap wireless system)

ok sorry not helpful just my 2 cents.

When you use a cheap wireless unit then yes, it's a waste of time. But considering he has enough cash to buy a decent unit, more power to him.

I would much rather play a wireless unit but then again I like to be everywhere.