I Need Beer (not another drunk thread)

Last time I had a month off...................................................................................... 17 years old, summer before senior year in high school. Even though I was working, the next summer was better because I had a fucking car.

WTF? I thought these drunk threads were useless drivel, and then I find that wedding plans are being made and months are being taken off, and what not.

Is this the ex you're getting back together with then NAD? Fucking hell, it's all downhill from here. Next thing you know, you'll be listening to Elton John whilst folding t-shirts.

This isn't a drunk thread, so far pretty good with only a few beer posts herein. :loco:

Yes, the ex-woman. Finally realized life sucks without her. We're not back together yet but we see each other frequently. So unless she figures out I'm a schmuck, when I get back from NYC we're probably moving in together.

I like (old, pre-outting) Elton John, and I was folding t-shirts the other night, but was listening to old Hypocrisy. :kickass:

That quick style folding is amazing, I can't do it.

Folding a shirt like a man generally involves tossing it onto a pile of other wrinkled tossed shirts, and wearing it at least 3 times before washing it. I only do that to my weekend wear. :loco:

Nah, nah, nah - you guys have it all wrong. You buy a box of Bounce dryer sheets, open the box, and chuck it into your dirty laundry hamper. Et voila, clean smelling clothes as if they just came out the tumble dryer. Chicks will dig it too, especially if you do down on them wearing a Bounce smelling crumpled t-shirt.

Yes, the ex-woman. Finally realized life sucks without her. We're not back together yet but we see each other frequently. So unless she figures out I'm a schmuck, when I get back from NYC we're probably moving in together.
you better move in before coming to NYC .. because after this trip you might not want to settle down. Me and JK have some surprises in store for you ... unsuspecting CA buddy... hehe

I still haven't figured out how to fold t-shirts like lurch or that japanese bint.
neither have I don't worry .. and I lost the freaking video.
there is this hot chick at my laundromat ... she works there ... was going to freak her out with my ginsu folding technique ... but instead now I always pretend to lose a sock in the drier so I have an excuse to talk to her

lurch70 said:
you better move in before coming to NYC .. because after this trip you might not want to settle down. Me and JK have some surprises in store for you ... unsuspecting CA buddy... hehe
Woohoo fuck me, ya'll know I'm showing up as a free man too, right? That part has been unspoken between the chick and I. :Smokedev:

As promised, drunken speak. I only had about 8 beers though, but since I don't drink as much anymore that's plenty. Went up to the local water resovoir, the place I used to get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh when I was younger, had a nice chat with some bros about weird places we've scored. Hmm, this has nothing to do with what I should talk about, just drunken rambling, oops. Anyhow...

WOMAN: I've never been a casanova, but I've dated my fair shrae of women. No woman on this earth is like the graceful Patricia (one of her middle names is Grace, but I digress :tickled: ). She makes me warm, she makes me tingly, I spent 3 years with her and didn't truly appreciate what I had until my dumbass broke up with her. This chick is ace. Diamonds. Hot as fuck to boot, with an ass that just won't quit. Loves me for who I am, and lets me get stupid whever I want (daily) with little to no repercussions. Even me Ma likes her, and she's never cared for much of anyone in my life from the female side of things. Anyhow, great chick. Love her like nothing else.

JOB: Mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck my stupid fucking job. Everyone has seen my post count around here, my job is boring as fuck. I get my shit done and then go play on the internet until the chains of 8 to 5 are released 5 or more days a week. Coworker yesterday, who I THOUGHT was my friend and brother in arms in the shithole way to a payday fucked me up. Called me, yelled at me for reasons unknown, hung up on me. Called him back, asked "care to explain what you want me to do?" and his only reply was "DO YOUR FUCKING JOB" before hanging up on me a second time. Turns out, after doing some research, it was a non-issue from a project 6 months ago. Since then I've done about 80 projects so it was out of my memory, and the issue was solved within 30 minutes. Finally realized this isn't where I belong, after 5 years of working there. Fuckit.

Hmm, this post seems rather long, think I'll click SUBMIT REPLY before eeditingg for errors, and now on to a little scotch, havne't indulged in hard liquor for about 4 months now. Wheeeeeeeee..........

EDIT: SKipped the scotch, went for a rootbeer float instead. :D

piss.jpg