I need help with reading eq's

Interactive-Frequency-Chart.png

And here's another ...

frequency_chart_lg.gif

Fucking cool. I didn't know such charts existed.
Experimentation time. :err:

Normally, when someone says do a search or use google, they mean use google to search this site. This site has been around for 10 years (or more) and there's tons of cool stuff that's already been discussed. I usually go to google and type in something like this....
"eq guitars mix site:http://www.ultimatemetal.com/" (without the quotations though)
^ doing an exact phrase like that will search ONLY this website for whatever keywords or exact phrases you put in before the "site:" part. For example, that search would yield results for keywords like eq, guitars, and mix. Just a little tip if you didn't already know that.

People aren't being assholes when they say "do a search" and don't generally mean to go to another site or another forum. They just mean do a search of this site, as there's probably multiple (or even hundreds) of threads already created on said topic.

Good luck man!

yeah i didnt really think people were acting like ass holes, rather just being short answerd. and people thought i was trolling lol.
and ill try the google search in this website like you described for my future questions. ( had no clue you could keyword search a site via google )

but that chart you just posted seems really informational and i apprechate your uploading it for me and i guess for anyone who hasnt seen it yet.

Thanks duder :)