I need some euro redneck translation,

~Lynn~

Bah...
Apr 14, 2008
lalalalalala land
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCsSVLZ6wCI&feature=related[/ame]

If your going to blow the fucking shit out of something I suppose this is the way to do it.

"The second clas we'll be looking at today are the super stocks. The 2.5 tonne heavy machines which of course still resemble farming machines. This is the European Maid, normally owned by Bram de Pijper (interesting fact: Pijper in Dutch means cocksucker), but now being driven by Rob Van De Waal. RvdW has experimented with the engine, and wants to see how it turns out. European Maid!

*broom broom*

*asplode*

Now then, what happens here? Incredible, he runs over his engine block. rob van de Waal, look at that, that engine's just gone. This has never been seen anywhere in the world. Look there, you're looking at a bunch of pistons, the rest is simply gone. In-credible. European Maid completely blown up, look there's the engine block. Yeah, this is unimaginable, you're just looking into an empty space. There's some parts still dangling here and there, but the European Maid, completely trashed. Rob van de Waal consoles his son and uh, let's have a chat with him.

Interviewer: "Startled?"

Rob van de Waal: "Nah, if you ??? you know something like that can happen. Especially now, because I knew we were going to experiment quite a bit, so ???"

I: "Part of the game?"

R: "Yeah, but that's not the way it's supposed to go because uh..."

I: "It's a lot of money, right?"

R: "Yeah, and effort."

I: "A lot of hours - "

R: "???, but you all work hard and everyone's busy with it for seven months (?), and you just try to uh... to build something and get it onto the track and make a show and all that."

I: "Yeah..."

R: "On the other hand, it's pretty fun, depending how you look at it."

I: "Yeah, but this is a bit too much show, no?"

R: "No, it's not about the show, but it's about... you're trying stuff out, but they actually work, so... yeah... it offers perspectives for the future, I suppose."

Articulation is not one of Rob Van De Waal's more developed skills... But then, he's Dutch and sounds like he's from a pretty marginal area, so yeah.