i need some guinea pigs

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
right guys-firstly happy new year to everyone.next,i'm after some help.this would not normally be the place to post this but i really only want some of you lot to help me out with it.this isnt spam or promotion or anything like that but i want three of you-whoever may be interested to have me send you a copy of my bands album and e-mail me back and tell me what you think.
the only reason i'm posting this is that you lot in this old school part of the board obviously know your rock and metal and i really want some opinions from real people about the album.
i'll understand if no one is interested but i would appreciate the help.the album isnt out for another month or so,and the only people who have heard it are friends-you cant really get an honest appraisal-so swine,jonnyd,drillsergeant,any of you boys who post here,do me a favour and tell me what you think.i'd really appreciate it. :worship: :worship:

baldyboy said:
right guys-firstly happy new year to everyone.next,i'm after some help.this would not normally be the place to post this but i really only want some of you lot to help me out with it.this isnt spam or promotion or anything like that but i want three of you-whoever may be interested to have me send you a copy of my bands album and e-mail me back and tell me what you think.
the only reason i'm posting this is that you lot in this old school part of the board obviously know your rock and metal and i really want some opinions from real people about the album.
i'll understand if no one is interested but i would appreciate the help.the album isnt out for another month or so,and the only people who have heard it are friends-you cant really get an honest appraisal-so swine,jonnyd,drillsergeant,any of you boys who post here,do me a favour and tell me what you think.i'd really appreciate it. :worship: :worship:

Dude I would be absolutely pleased to hear your band :) I love hearing other ppls bands that would be great ...... What do ya play? :D

i'm the singer in the band-the term is used loosely.my influences are all the old school thrash stuff-slayer testament metallica(the early years!).the closest sound to my voice would be like phil rind from sacred reich,or maybe robb flynn.dunno-dont want to say too much,just want you guys to listen-sort of like a music blind date!lol.
band wise,we're not thrash,probably closer to old school metal with a fairly new production sound.its not groundbreaking stuff,but if you two are still up for it,then that would be great.either send me a private message,or e mail me with an address to send it to at lukeybell@supanet.com thanks for helping me out.

Hey Baldyboy, I just now emailed you my address. I'm looking forward to hearing this raging piece of metal! :)

got it greeno,thanks for that,i'll mail you out a copy tomorrow.its only a burned one,it wont have the artwork with it cause its not printed yet,but its the music i need you to comment on.jonnyd,if your still up for it,just get me an address to mail it to.thanks again boys.

Hey baldyboy.... I'm in. I love to hear new music and I wouldn't worry about it not being "groundbreaking" stuff. Quality songwriting, musicianship to include vocals) and good quality production are what's most important to me. I post here because I like oldschool metal and thrash, but I also listen to prog, power, and even hard rock.

Bryant

thats great bryant,then i have my three people.greeno has sent me his address,i just need one for you and jonnyd and then i can post them out to you.by the sounds of what you're talking about there,you should like it quite a lot,it is a little bit of a mixture.my e mail address is at the top,or send me a private message with an address for you and i will post it asap.

jonny,just checked my mail and i havnt recieved anything yet-can you send it to me again?just cause i sound like phil-dont expect the band to!i love sr stuff(not least cause i can sing it quite well!),but most of the rest of the band have more classic old school influences than me,maiden ac/dc ,stuff like that.our drummer is a HUGE kiss fan for example.

baldyboy said:
jonny,just checked my mail and i havnt recieved anything yet-can you send it to me again?just cause i sound like phil-dont expect the band to!i love sr stuff(not least cause i can sing it quite well!),but most of the rest of the band have more classic old school influences than me,maiden ac/dc ,stuff like that.our drummer is a HUGE kiss fan for example.

Will do ..... Thats cool I will defenetly give you a full report when I hear it :) I'm sure you wont disapoint

baldyboy said:
hope so jonnyD.got your address that time,thank you very much-i'm assumong its a u.s one so the cd is going to america by air mail tommorrow fow you.you should hopefully get it in a few days.then CRANK IT!

Yep its in the US ...... No Worries I'm Gonna BLAST that Mutha Fucker :headbang: I cant wait to hear it

posted it a couple of hours ago.you should get it in 3-5 days.greeno,i posted yours yesterday,so it should be with you soon.bryant,i'm just waiting on your address so i'll post yours monday.give it a few spins with the volume at 11 boys,then tell me what you think!

baldyboy said:
posted it a couple of hours ago.you should get it in 3-5 days.greeno,i posted yours yesterday,so it should be with you soon.bryant,i'm just waiting on your address so i'll post yours monday.give it a few spins with the volume at 11 boys,then tell me what you think!

Right on! I'll let you know when it gets here.

when you get your copy and listened to it,if you think sixxswine might be interested,then burn him a copy too.same rule applies though,he's gotta tell me what he thinks(that shouldnt be a problem for the swine though should it?!!)

baldyboy said:
when you get your copy and listened to it,if you think sixxswine might be interested,then burn him a copy too.same rule applies though,he's gotta tell me what he thinks(that shouldnt be a problem for the swine though should it?!!)

ok thats what I will do :D

no problem drillsegeant-all the rest of the boys who asked for a copy live in north america-it'd be nice to get a more european viewpoint on it-accordint to your location,your in germany so thats fine.send an address to the e-mail addy at the top of the page and i'll send you a copy too.i'll warn you of two things now though
firstly,i need you to tell me honestly your opinions of it and give me some constructive criticism.
secondly,it is quite old school regular metal in its style and lots of your posts that i've seen of yours have talked about the thrashier side of life-so it might be a bit tame!if you'r still interested,no problem,e mail me and i'll post you a copy-i'm burning it now.