i need some guinea pigs

i know its available to order and can be delivered to you in israel,from copro records www.coprorecords.co.uk its supposed to be available online with hmv or virgin,even amazon etc,but i'm not sure if thats happened yet!
i'm sure it will do soon.hey beorn,if you see it in your local record shop in haifa,let me know,i'll be really stoked!!!!

Saw your video on Scuzz today had to do a double take though. The song started and I thought I recognise that from somwhere then the name came up and I remembered checking out your site and listening to the very same track (At least if not the same a very similar one it was a while ago that I checked it out) Anyway nice one dude. :headbang:

cheers metal dog,its been a good week for the band on the whole!seeing yourself on tv is a bit odd though.
hopefully it should stay on telly for a bit longer,and we,ve got another vid being edited and prepped as we speak.you should see more of my ugly mug on tv soon,along with the rest of the ugly crew that is the band!

hey,dont be sad beorn,its objective was acheived,in spades i might add!i got some of the coolest metalheads around to listen to my bands album and comment on it for me,and i got a better reaction than anything i would have expected.on top of that,like many of the other posts,this one has helped draw the old school guys that bit closer together.overall i'd consider this post a complete sucess-i hope the rest of you boys do too.
seeing as i'm here,and newly back off tour-we're playing bloodstock on 4th sept,and the video for save me will be ready v.vsoon-and damn do i impress myself with how mean i look in this one!!lol.a copy will be winding its way to a certain green fellow as soon as its done,just so he can have a damn good laugh at it!

baldyboy said:
.a copy will be winding its way to a certain green fellow as soon as its done,just so he can have a damn good laugh at it!

Can't wait my mohawked brother!

And I agree with you about this thread, maybe one of the best threads on the brd for getting to know people.