sorry to disappoint some of you

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hi guys,

just to let you know,panic cell wont be making it over to play with stuck mojo later this month.
due to a number of reasons,mainly the fact that we couldnt procure work visas in the time we had,we just cant come over for this run.

i'm gutted,as i was hoping to meet a few of you while i was out there-sixx and kitty,my sincerest apologies.

we've talked with a few other bands we know over in the states about getting out there in the near future,and we're hopeful that we will.and even more hopefully we'll take in the east coast too so we can bump into greeno,jonny d and bryant on the way.

we start recording the new album in august,and like last time,i'll be looking for guinea pigs from the umos to tell me what they think.your thoughts were hugely appreciated last time.

cheers guys,

luke
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Man that sucks!! Sorry to hear that Baldy. I'm sure it will happen at some point though... and yes, the East Coast had better be on there next time! :)

This guinea pig can't wait to hear the new stuff.

glad to hear it my green friend!

we are all gutted-we were offered the east coast tour with mojo which has just finished,and i really wanted to do it just cause we could have met up with you guys,but we had commitments here in the uk.now the west coast has gone wrong too,its a nightmare!

we'll get over there,i'm sure.and we'll rock out with our friends in the umos:kickass: :headbang:

Sorry Baldy. It seems lately there's a lot of trouble with visas for US from UK (at least for performers)