I need some help plz

TB666

Aug 16, 2003
Malmö, Sweden
Visit site
Ok, this is the problem.
My internet is getting really fucked up.
Sometimes when I on the internet it disconnects without any reason and it takes MSN and ICQ with it but DC++ and kazaa still works and the only way to turn it back on is to restart my computer.
And I'm the only one on this line with this problem.
Can anyone help me plz ??

spyware scan virus scan, if still no workie then
emot-onlyoption.gif

Are you behind a router or firewall?

I think you should format your hard drive and reinstall your operating system as a preventative measure against any sort of hacking people who would hack your connection and do illegal things to your private documentations

Your first problem... you have KAZAA and now that you realize you have Kazaa you probably have a bunch of viruses along with it. I had Kazaa 2 times, both times I got these awesome viruses that fucked my computer up and had to reformat both times.
Get AD AWARE and Spybot Search And Destroy and Bazooka. Run them all and see what they tell you, then attempt to get rid of the viruses that you probabaly definitly have from Kazaa and if that doesn't work, REFORMAT... as much as it sucks it works wonders. PLUS, DON'T GET KAZAA EVER AGAIN!!! I don't care how many times people say that it's getting better, DON'T GET IT.