I need some recommendations...

"the Gathering" by TestamenT
"Rust in Peace" by MegadetH
"Reign in Blood" by Slayer
"Arise" by Sepultura
"Vulgar Display of Power" by PanterA
"Master of Puppets" by MetallicA

The best Exodus albums are "Bonded by Blood" (the debut with Paul Bastoff on vocals) and "Fabulous Disaster". From the same era, you should probably check out "The Legacy" and "The New Order" (Testament), "Reign in Blood" and "South of Heaven" (Slayer), and "No Place for Disgrace" (Flotsam & Jetsam).

Besides the obvious ones (Slayer, Testament etc)

Psycho Savant (Intruder)
The Rivalry (Running Wild)
Perfect Man (Rage)
Apocalypse Inside (Sacrifice)

AC/DC albums are ALL great - Back In Black, Highway To Hell and Let There Be Rock are the best IMO.
As for thrash - you can't go far wrong with early Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica and Megadeth. Arise and Beneath The Remains by Sepultura are also great.

I prefer Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

As far as Thrash goes, Overkill*, Kreator, and Anacrusis are all great.

*if you can handle the vocals, think 'Dave Mustaine does Cornholio' with his balls clipped off

Machine Head's Burn My Eyes and The More Things Change are two great albums to get, as well as CFH by Pantera.

Don't forget Highway to Hell!

Okay, thanks guys! I plan on picking up some of those soon. Sounds good...

Something you guys may like, if you haven't heard of it already. thesilentenigma.com. It's a trading site, and the webmaster has one of the biggest metal collections ever... but best of all, a sound room which is updated weekly (or around there). He puts up some great songs, so check it out.

Okie, you have been reconmending the Mars Volta left and right for over a month now. They better be as good as you present them to be cause if they aint..... ^_~