I need some

Carbonized

Hermit
Oct 30, 2001
Death Metal similar to Obituary "Cause of Death" and Meathook Seed "Embedded" anything out there i should be aware of?

The one thing I liked about "Cause of Death" was that it didn't rely on playing at the speed of light. Have you ever checked out Bolt Thrower?

last Bolt Thrower i heard was ummmm back in '94 i think.. don't remember what album though...

that Bolt Thrower i heard way back when was The IVth Crusade i do believe. When i say similar as those 2 albums i mentioned i meant the groove on those and some of the riffing on Meathook Seed "Embedded" is just awesome. Meathook Seed had a second album called B.I.B.L.E. but Trevor Peres and Donald Tardy weren't on it and the album was just not that good at all...anyway that's what i'm basically looking for is the groove and riffing.

Groove .. latest Incantation, hyper_groove .. Nile, black_groove .. Inquisition, more satanic riffing .. Grave, Illdisposed, Throneaeon /...

thanks! i'll check out those and get back to you. I do have the newest Grave, i just haven't gotten around to listening to it yet :erk: