I need to know how to scream and fast

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
I'm planning on entering a battle of the bands september 23'd, and for one song I made I need to scream.

It's "Pyramid" on my music. It would help to know what kind of screaming I would need and how to to do it.

But arnt you the guy that complains that two of your band members cant play their instruments and wont write any songs? And your entering the battle of the bands!?

We need a bit more detail than this to give you any adivce. Obviously we wont be able to tell which scream you should do unless weve heard the song or atleast what genre of music your playin.

But arnt you the guy that complains that two of your band members cant play their instruments and wont write any songs? And your entering the battle of the bands!?

We need a bit more detail than this to give you any adivce. Obviously we wont be able to tell which scream you should do unless weve heard the song or atleast what genre of music your playin.

I'm goin in solo, and go onto my music Myspace and listen to the song Pyramid

"pyramid"? Sounds like a Nile rip off...(just kidding)

The song was going to be about a person getting killed by snakes in a pyramid

So you can barely play guitar at all and you intend to sing at the same time? Jesus Christ the solo. XD

Good luck. Anyway, if you want to scream, just scream. Looking up will help.

So you can barely play guitar at all and you intend to sing at the same time? Jesus Christ the solo. XD

That wasn't my solo, my friend played that (not the one in my band), he always plays rhythm guitar in my songs so he asked if he could do a solo, I let him because this was just a rough draft of the song, so it couldn't hurt, and if I try to multitrack in my recording program it crashes and I came up with all the riffs in the rhythm so it would be better than having to teach him it all. The only reason he isn't in my band is because he lives in Ohio and he was visiting here for a month because his cousin lives here. Anyway he is leaving at the beginning of September.

I have a question for anyone to answer:

Does having a lower voice make it harder to scream? Because my vocal chords are wider, so when I sing in my normal low tone I don't have as much endurance. But when I sing higher I have a lot more endurance because I don't need as much air. I can pretty much just shriek high but I'm not that good.