he will lead, those who've passed on
from mortal life
and guard the city of thee undead

PRE CHORUS REPEAT

CHORUS REPEAT

SOLO

CHORUS REPEAT
-----

This is one of my favorite song so far. The chant "I am chaos" I could listen to over and over, just that one part. With the driving beat and Aziza's amazing voice, it's easy to let my body move and let everything go. For those who don't know who Nephthys is, here is a link to an explaination.

Nepthys

So the lyrics

hear, hear my confessions
I mirrored your image
and, and with that deception
I took your lover
a son born of Osiris was
my, it was my only chance
for motherhood

refer to the interpretation that she disguised herself as her sister Isis, Osiris' wife, and became pregnant by him.

I love researching the lyrics to these songs because I learn even more about ancient Egypt. Somehow Aziza is able to bring this time to life through her song and not only entertain but also honor the Gods and Goddesses and encourage people to become more educated.

What do you think about the lyrics to this song?

I'm a big history buff and I commend the band's accurate use of Egyptian mythology in their lyrics. It really lends a unique and unusual quality. I've seen Egyptian inspired things before that seem really cheesy due to a lack of research, but the band obviously knows their stuff. Kudos!

I , NEPTHYS

hear, hear my confessions
I mirrored your image
and, and with that deception
I took your lover
a son born of Osiris was
my, it was my only chance
for motherhood

PRE CHORUS
OH MIGHTY ONE CAN YOU HEAR ME
I AM DARKNESS
I AM CHAOS OH I AM I AM CHAOS x4

CHORUS
i reveal the end the end of mortality
im the slayer who approach thy flame
and im the knife that cutteth when my names spoken
and im the existence of life which springs from death
come come come come come to me X2

I I hear your anger
I do not doubt your concern
the child will serve a purpose
as a god and guardian
he will lead, those who've passed on
from mortal life
and guard the city of thee undead

PRE CHORUS REPEAT

CHORUS REPEAT

SOLO

CHORUS REPEAT
-----

This is one of my favorite song so far. The chant "I am chaos" I could listen to over and over, just that one part. With the driving beat and Aziza's amazing voice, it's easy to let my body move and let everything go. For those who don't know who Nephthys is, here is a link to an explaination.

Nepthys

So the lyrics

refer to the interpretation that she disguised herself as her sister Isis, Osiris' wife, and became pregnant by him.

I love researching the lyrics to these songs because I learn even more about ancient Egypt. Somehow Aziza is able to bring this time to life through her song and not only entertain but also honor the Gods and Goddesses and encourage people to become more educated.

What do you think about the lyrics to this song?

I'm a big history buff and I commend the band's accurate use of Egyptian mythology in their lyrics. It really lends a unique and unusual quality. I've seen Egyptian inspired things before that seem really cheesy due to a lack of research, but the band obviously knows their stuff. Kudos!

Thank you for the comments. We carefully research all things going into our lyrics. And being part Egyptian, I feel compelled to keep the history and mythology of Ancient Egypt alive. We have several others that are not heard online that dive into the Egyptian book of the dead, the weighing of the heart, and embracing death to go into the afterlife. Though our latest song "Lady of War" is all about Ra's daughter Sekhmet, the lion goddess. It will be on the new album!

oh gosh we cannot put a date on the cd yet cuz we havent recorded yet... but I will be sure to let you know when we have a release date! glad your pumped up about it!