I ordered my tickets.......

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Yes, people i ordered 3 tickets.... that's right 3....... At 8 am P.S.T There in the mail... Love the internet pre-sale........ go now and get your tickets......Ticketmaster.

I would order them right now, but still waiting on confirmation if fiancé wants to go or not. He wants to wait to see if they're on Ozzfest and see them there. I want to go now. And the only other person that would go with me will be out of town that weekend.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go.

remington69 said:
I would order them right now, but still waiting on confirmation if fiancé wants to go or not. He wants to wait to see if they're on Ozzfest and see them there. I want to go now. And the only other person that would go with me will be out of town that weekend.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go.

Be careful. It will probably sell out. You know, like how the XFL had high ratings its first week.

jdelpi said:
You know, like how the XFL had high ratings its first week.

O....K....:erk:

I don't have to worry now cuz I just ordered two tickets! I told the other half that even if they played Sharonfest, it wouldn't be the same as seeing them at a venue like the HOB. (Mainly because we're cheap bastards and always get lawn seats for Ozzfest). He agreed.

thraxx!! aren't you givin me a ticket??? I'm special! :)

...and we need to have a band meet & greet when Rob will actually be there. :(

hey, Thrraaxxxxxx....honey, lotsa X's in that. sexxxxxy.
hmmmmmmm....tickets make me....happy..do I make you happy..?
Mmmmmmmm tix for Thrax with Thraxxxxx.....I like it...you'll like it too..

mucho better - I'm proud of you Pink :D

now one more time and I think you got the tickets!!

Come on I know you can do it. Just flash that big smile (yes smile) ;)

Reel him in.