I ordered my tickets.......

Pink_Metal said:
...a smile slowly creeps across my succulent lips...flirting with the idea of a full fledged naughty grin..curving upward..you see it in my eyes first-always do..soon I can't hold back and it's coming through, leaving you with the picture of all the dirtiness trapped in my mind- released by much more than a knowing smirk- a shining beam...don't you like to make me happy, thraxxxxxxxx.....???
Yes, Yes :hotjump: :hotjump:

You nailed it, Way to go!!!! :heh: :D

Pink_Metal said:
...a smile slowly creeps across my succulent lips...flirting with the idea of a full fledged naughty grin..curving upward..you see it in my eyes first-always do..soon I can't hold back and it's coming through, leaving you with the picture of all the dirtiness trapped in my mind- released by much more than a knowing smirk- a shining beam...don't you like to make me happy, thraxxxxxxxx.....???

Now we're talkin'!

Pink, that was awsome!

thraxx said:
MIdway 12 miles away.....

thanks. dumb question. Has anyone come to Chicago for one of their amazing gigs there? I just want to make sure it is a quick taxi ride in from the airport as I won't be staying at any hotel. I am going back to airport shortly after the gig so I can experience a hour or two of nice comfortable airport seat sleep before a 6am flight back.

I think I can afford plane trip. It might happen.

tattooedsean666 said:
thanks. dumb question. Has anyone come to Chicago for one of their amazing gigs there? I just want to make sure it is a quick taxi ride in from the airport as I won't be staying at any hotel. I am going back to airport shortly after the gig so I can experience a hour or two of nice comfortable airport seat sleep before a 6am flight back.

I think I can afford plane trip. It might happen.

Sean,

Yes, it's an amazing gig too. You won't need a taxi, just take the subway to downtown area, HOB is within walking distance.
I'll be there.

Gary

Lordlindsey said:
Sean,

Yes, it's an amazing gig too. You won't need a taxi, just take the subway to downtown area, HOB is within walking distance.
I'll be there.

Gary

Someone told me it is called the L. Is there a website? How do you find out what stop you will have to get off at to be at the HOB and how far from the nearest exit is the HOB? Does it run all night as I repeat, I won't be staying over night. I plan on getting to the airport shortly, not too quickly though, after the gig as I will have 6am flight plans.

www.transitchicago.com will give all the info. If you come in at O'hare, you'll take the blue line to the clark st. station and walk a few blocks north. If you come in at midway, take the orange line to the state and lake stop and walk a few blocks north.

The blue line runs all night. The orange line runs until about 2am.

I hope that helps!

remington69 said:
www.transitchicago.com will give all the info. If you come in at O'hare, you'll take the blue line to the clark st. station and walk a few blocks north. If you come in at midway, take the orange line to the state and lake stop and walk a few blocks north.

The blue line runs all night. The orange line runs until about 2am.

I hope that helps!

thanks for the info. interesting. when does the orange line start back up? How long does it take to get from both airports to the stops you would get off downtown? I am almost wondering if it would be better to come in at ohara if I don't want to pay for a taxi on way back to airport afterwards as I might hang around for alittle bit after the show.

tattooedsean666 said:
thanks for the info. interesting. when does the orange line start back up? How long does it take to get from both airports to the stops you would get off downtown? I am almost wondering if it would be better to come in at ohara if I don't want to pay for a taxi on way back to airport afterwards as I might hang around for alittle bit after the show.

The orange line starts back up at 6am on Sunday morning. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the loop to Midway on it. (I live not too far from Midway right now) As for the blue line, I have no idea. I've never had to take it out to the airport.

remington69 said:
The orange line starts back up at 6am on Sunday morning. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the loop to Midway on it. (I live not too far from Midway right now) As for the blue line, I have no idea. I've never had to take it out to the airport.

fudge, I wonder what time this concert will end as I will have to rush out if I plan on going out thru midway according to those schedules if I plan to take the L back. haha, that is alot of hours to sleep in a "comfortable" airport seat till a 6am flight.