I pissed my pants when I read this mail

EdenKriss said:
We get mails like these from time to time in my band too. Please don't send a lot of stuff to them, at most a CD. They're just trying to rip you off.

I have one of your songs on some promosampler from an odd magazine, I picked up for the Loveless article and the cheapness of it, 2 cds for 40 kroner. Mighty magazine. The dude wasn't too keen on you, hehe.

Allan said:
I have one of your songs on some promosampler from an odd magazine, I picked up for the Loveless article and the cheapness of it, 2 cds for 40 kroner. Mighty magazine. The dude wasn't too keen on you, hehe.
I know, but he gave rather bad reviews to all the bands. Our review was actually one of the better ones.

You can read it on our website if youre interrested.

EdenKriss said:
We get mails like these from time to time in my band too. Please don't send a lot of stuff to them, at most a CD. They're just trying to rip you off.

Thanks for the piece of advice. I thought it was a joke first, but now I remember there are people/labels, especially in south-east Asia who rip-off bands this way.
I didn't want to send him anything anyway :lol:

Rather bad? haha, that's putting it mildly. Can't imagine anyone ever letting him review their demos after that. Was a good laugh for someone uninvolved though.

I dont think its a coincidence that he's called demolition man. He writes shit even about the bands hes somehow likes. He's positive about us, but uses 70% of the review slamming us for two minor things he doesnt like about one song off our demo.

Judge for yourself Allan, you got the song on the CD (the song isnt called frameworld, its called embrace the neon sun).

I'm affraid I very much agree with the point about playing the exact same riff for 50 seconds to start a song is too long. But no worry, not really my kind of music anyways. Yours is still one of only 5 or so songs I can stand listening to from that sampler, haha.

Ah, it's not cool to like Saybia, and it's definately not metal. Anyways, their first album was ok, what I've heard from the second, was crap. It's only a showcase or sth that thing in Berlin, as far as I know that means every band plays only a few songs.

I'm actually seeing Katatonia wednesday as well :cool: , mostly going for the support band Windermere though.

Btw Under Byen is everywhere, see this touring schedule: http://www.larsdideriksen.com/underbyen/concerts.htm

i went to get back my flying v because i let it in me mate's place, and he asked if i ever heard of under byen. then a few hours later i had a drink with another dude and he asked if i ever heard of under byen.

just checked it out,... sounds nice, maybe i'm gonna check it out.. there doing belgium the first of oktober... hopefully i can find someone to go with me (since i don't have a car or a driver licence :( )
thanks for the tip..

damn, i can't make it to the gig this friday, hopefully i can go and see the other belgian date.. the oktober 31
with some other danish bands,.. are they any good?

'NORTHERN LIGHT all NIGHT'
with
UNDER BYEN (dk)
KITTY WU (dk)
DIEFENBACH (dk)
AMBER (dk)

Dunno any of them that well, but Diefenbach is techno I think, Kitty Wu is boring as far as my memory suits me, but I don't really know why. Never heard of Amber, but Under Byen will make it all worth it of course.