i really need help from you guys

the divine wings of olympus

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2002
isra-hell
Visit site
how can i listen to the odyssey's promo?
i'v allready heard king of terrors and accolade 2 (i loved those two)
and i really want to hear the rest and offcourse i'm gonna' buy the new album

thanks for reading and sorry about the mis-spelling:rolleyes:

Originally posted by the divine wings of olympus
its kinda hard you know
alot of ppl on this board have heard the album, so if you know how can i hear it now i'll thank you
Breath in.....
Breath out....

Listen to my voice...

You will wait until the release....
You will wait until the release....

You will not cheat...
You will not d/l the promo....

Waiting will make it better....

its kinda hard you know
alot of ppl on this board have heard the album, so if you know how can i hear it now i'll thank you

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't heard anything except KOT.
I know there's Accolade 2 on the official site, but KOT is far as I'll go. Forget other people, it's their loss when they buy and realize they've heard it entirely.

how can i listen to the odyssey's promo?
i'v allready heard king of terrors and accolade 2 (i loved those two)
and i really want to hear the rest and offcourse i'm gonna' buy the new album

Dude stop being a jerk. Your asking where you can d/l the bands CD ILLEGALLY right on their own f*ckin message board! WTF is wrong with some of you people. Show some godamn respect for the band and stop asking where to get the CD for free right in there house.

I dont care whether ppl d/l the CD early, but asking for it free on the bands board is uncalled for. Grow the f*ck up.

The only help you need is some common sense.

Not to mention that Mark (the guy who runs Ultimate Metal) has instructed us staff moderators to remove any threads that involve downloading pre-release material..so even if we wanted ya'll to be able to trade links, our host says otherwise.

Originally posted by DrumRman
Dude stop being a jerk. Your asking where you can d/l the bands CD ILLEGALLY right on their own f*ckin message board! WTF is wrong with some of you people. Show some godamn respect for the band and stop asking where to get the CD for free right in there house.

I dont care whether ppl d/l the CD early, but asking for it free on the bands board is uncalled for. Grow the f*ck up.

The only help you need is some common sense.
It irks me too.

In the good ol' days....we had to wait for the release....now with the new fangled "word wide net" people cheat and get it early. They should be ashamed. Some even ask inthe precense of the band. The gall...

Originally posted by The King Of Terrors
Sheesh, how about cooling down a bit? He said himself that he's buying the album anyway, and what die-hard fan wouldn't go crazy waiting if he knows that the promo's available? 'Leaking' happens with *every* new album anyway these days, even with small and new bands.

Do you not understand English? I said I DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE DOWNLOAD THE CD EARLY. Can you comprehend that sentence? My problem is PEOPLE ASKING TO DOWNLOAD THE CD ILLEGALLY RIGHT ON THE BANDS OWN SITE.

Get it? I know its the internet and every CD gets leaked early. There IS A DIFFERENCE between downloading and blantanly asking for it FREE right on the bands own forum.

Get a freakin clue, and learn to comprehend my sentences.

Originally posted by DrumRman
Do you not understand English? I said I DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE DOWNLOAD THE CD EARLY. Can you comprehend that sentence? My problem is PEOPLE ASKING TO DOWNLOAD THE CD ILLEGALLY RIGHT ON THE BANDS OWN SITE.

Get it? I know its the internet and every CD gets leaked early. There IS A DIFFERENCE between downloading and blantanly asking for it FREE right on the bands own forum.

Get a freakin clue, and learn to comprehend my sentences.

How 'bout a nice cup of Prozac? :rolleyes:

Erm, can we just get something straight here?

Who cares if he 'said' he's going to buy the new CD when it's released? That doesn't mean he 'will'.

Most people just d/l the stuff for free then give some excuse like "yeah, I'll buy it when I've got the money"...

I think everyone who dowloads the whole album is NOT a true fan. Don't give me this crap of "A true fan will buy the album".

It's not gonna happen, I know too many wasters who just download the album then d/l the front cover and print it, then tell me "What's the point in buying it?-You couldn't tell the difference."

If your a true fan, you will maybe d/l 1 or 2 "OFFICIAL" tracks and then wait for the album to be released and give the good guys at Symphony X your hard earned cash.

I don't believe for one minute this guy is seriously gonna buy the album- Why does he so desperately want to d/l it now?

Ha- Some fans...:mad:

Originally posted by SymphonyXFan
Erm, can we just get something straight here?

Who cares if he 'said' he's going to buy the new CD when it's released? That doesn't mean he 'will'.

Most people just d/l the stuff for free then give some excuse like "yeah, I'll buy it when I've got the money"...

I think everyone who dowloads the whole album is NOT a true fan. Don't give me this crap of "A true fan will buy the album".

It's not gonna happen, I know too many wasters who just download the album then d/l the front cover and print it, then tell me "What's the point in buying it?-You couldn't tell the difference."

If your a true fan, you will maybe d/l 1 or 2 "OFFICIAL" tracks and then wait for the album to be released and give the good guys at Symphony X your hard earned cash.

I don't believe for one minute this guy is seriously gonna buy the album- Why does he so desperately want to d/l it now?

Ha- Some fans...:mad:

:rolleyes:

who cares if he downloads the dam album?not you for sure, it's his deal if he downloads the dam album and doesn't buy it, if he doesn't want to help the band paying for their albums who are we to discuss it? there are people that actually use the internet to download tracks and buy cd's so don't be generalizing and judging people when you don't actually know them.

WOW!!! This is a hell of a thread, huh?!?!

Ya know... I d/lded the promo-album and... I can say... I FEEL SORRY FOR THAT... OK, mea culpa... I can't return in time, to NOT download the promo-album... but... I'm not listening to it anymore... I'll buy the official album, of course... but... It'll not have the same "fresh brand-new" flavour anymore... anyway... It's a great album... but, for those who didn't downloaded the album so far, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT NOW... believe me... the wait will worth... :)

*sigh*...
All I'm saying is, the vast majority of the band's fans WILL buy the album. Those who will burn it are the same people who, before the advent of the internet, would have borrowed the record and made a tape of it; all in all, not THAT much has changed, or at least not as much as some people in the business will have you believe. I really don't see why some in this thread are so pissed off (I certainly don't mean to offend any of you guys :cry: ), seeing as how the topic starter simply asked how he could listen to the promo. The way he was slagged just seemed a bit much to me.

Terrors I agree with ya some people just make a very big deal of this whole internet/download thing

*sigh*...
All I'm saying is, the vast majority of the band's fans WILL buy the album. Those who will burn it are the same people who, before the advent of the internet, would have borrowed the record and made a tape of it; all in all, not THAT much has changed, or at least not as much as some people in the business will have you believe. I really don't see why some in this thread are so pissed off (I certainly don't mean to offend any of you guys :cry: ), seeing as how the topic starter simply asked how he could listen to the promo. The way he was slagged just seemed a bit much to me.

Wow not many people on this forum understand ENGLISH!

Its not about d/l the CD early or for free.

IT IS ABOUT ASKING TO GET THE CD FREE AND ILLEGALLY ON THE BANDS OWN MESSAGE BOARD!!

If you get the CD d/l off somewhere else or from someone thats fine. It is DISRESPECT to the band to ask so blantantly for FREE product from the band on there own board.

How many more people wanna bring up the same thing again?

1 more time, d/l a CD for free, and asking for it free right on the bands OFFICIAL board, is DIFFERENT!