I Recently Bought NO SLEEP 'TILL BEDTIME

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I haven't heard it yet, but if it's ANYTHING like the show that I witnessed a month ago, I will truly be a happy rainbow king!

It basically has the stuff from the first two CD's and was made before the great SYL CD, which contains some of my favourite Strapping Young Lad tunes. But it should still kick massive amounts of rump!

But what would REALLY be great is a Devin Townsend Band live disc! I've gotten a sample of their live act with the bonus tracks on their studio CD's, but a full blown CD with songs from ACCELERATED EVOLUTION would rule so hard it wouldn't even be funny!

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I haven't heard it yet, but if it's ANYTHING like the show that I witnessed a month ago, I will truly be a happy rainbow king!

It basically has the stuff from the first two CD's and was made before the great SYL CD, which contains some of my favourite Strapping Young Lad tunes. But it should still kick massive amounts of rump!

But what would REALLY be great is a Devin Townsend Band live disc! I've gotten a sample of their live act with the bonus tracks on their studio CD's, but a full blown CD with songs from ACCELERATED EVOLUTION would rule so hard it wouldn't even be funny!

even better, why not :OMG: go see them live?! heh :p

No Sleep Till Bedtime is a beaut of a live album.... kinda merges the greatness of City, but with an altogether equally great live atmosphere...

s'all good.

Oh and there was a slightly longer edition. It had the four demos from the City sessions. I'd tell ya more but that's contingent upon your buying "my" album.

Oh, just kidding. There was a limited edition version of no sleep. Something like 100 boxed sets issued in Japan with a tshirt, a book, some stickers maybe. Instead of Japan and Centipede, it had four demo tracks from the City sessions.
Instead of stressing yourself out over finding it though, feel free to scope out the new Especially Likely Sloth album. It's only $10.00 and IMO surpasses even Terria:)

Mindspell,

Judas is one of those worthless people who really ought to get castrated to avoid producing more of its ilk. I'd suggest either using the UM ignore option or doing it mentally.

xoxoxo
-the jerk-

There is only one thing that coulda made No Sleep Till Bedtime even better.

A live version of Detox thrown on there

Break Zero said:
There is only one thing that coulda made No Sleep Till Bedtime even better.

A live version of Detox thrown on there
Yes, that is a huge flaw as far as I'm concerned. :(

kleo706 said:
Mindspell,

Judas is one of those worthless people who really ought to get castrated to avoid producing more of its ilk. I'd suggest either using the UM ignore option or doing it mentally.

xoxoxo
-the jerk-

Yeah, I'm one of those worthless people with an opinion that differs to yours.

i prefer listening to this album over their studio stuff...to me, the sounds sound alot better and fuller...especially Gene's drums