I resemble... part 2 (second parts were never ever good)

i thought renee made a lovely Vince Neil

i will be doing some resembling soon.

persephone28 said:
^thank you my dear :D

and what do you mean about you will be doing some resembling soon? :confused:
you're very welcome :p

i mean i will be inpersonating other members of the board soon. its a game. just draw a pic of someones avatar on a piece of paper, and tape it to your face, or something, its fun. or take a pic dressed like a board member.

Ahhhh I see. Ok well I dont know what many people on this board look like so I dont have a heck of a lot to choose from. But I will come up with someone. :Spin:

Abrasive-X said:
ok here goes
I resemble halphie's sig:
Frame0160.jpg

You crack me up as well! :lol:

HalfpintHenkka said:
i've been told that i look like a lot of people, but the closest one i resemble is the actress who plays Sarah MacKenzie on the TV series JAG [i can't remember her name]...
Catherine Bell?

Oh, and apparently I look like this Tuomas guy from Nightwish... :confused:

Hey, someone else said it, not me. I never even saw a pic of the guy before someone bought it up here a week or so ago. (Was always too busy looking at Tarja. :oops: )

Extendar said:
??? What what ?
What what what?

What?

You said what first.....

(Don't worry, this will make sense once you see the movie I am quoting it from ;) )

hey.....AFI, seeing as in the original thread, i think i posted more than you did, why dont you do one for a change and get this "reincarnation" moving along

jacket_and_butt.jpg

dilema1362 said:
hey.....AFI, seeing as in the original thread, i think i posted more than you did, why dont you do one for a change and get this "reincarnation" moving along

jacket_and_butt.jpg
I'll do it as soon as I get the cam from my girlfriend. I forgot to take it home yeahsterday. It'll be easy, as I have that t-shirt :D

PS: Big thanks to those, as you did, who did maintain that thread alive.

delt said:
form a nightwish tribute band :) :)
Well, in that case we already know Ms. Pint would be the singer (and possibly lead guitarist since she lubs it so much)....... What precisely is my function again? :confused: